LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am redoin my soundsystem and i took out the subs and today i hooked them up and they were working fine and i shut them off but i did not tape the ends of the wires so i think they touched and it blew the in-line fuse so i replaced that and i went to hook up the subs again and they dont play and i know they arent blown because i only had one hook up when i blew the fuse and i tryed to hook up the other one and it still doesnt play

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Naughty T@Oct 4 2003, 05:40 PM
Did you check the fuse in your amp??? :biggrin:
thats the one that blew and i put a new one in.......the subs arent blown becase i hooked them up like speakers and they both came on and im pretty sure the amp is fried beacuse it started smokin about an hour ago but i got a 4 year warrenty on it so i can get a new one right?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by jumper+Oct 4 2003, 10:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jumper @ Oct 4 2003, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Naughty T@Oct 4 2003, 05:40 PM
thats the one that blew and i put a new one in.......the subs arent blown becase i hooked them up like speakers and they both came on and im pretty sure the amp is fried beacuse it started smokin about an hour ago but i got a 4 year warrenty on it so i can get a new one right?[/b][/quote]
Yeah, smoke coming out of your amp isn't a good thing...

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by Naughty T+Oct 4 2003, 09:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naughty T @ Oct 4 2003, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2003, 10:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Naughty T
@Oct 4 2003, 05:40 PM

thats the one that blew and i put a new one in.......the subs arent blown becase i hooked them up like speakers and they both came on and im pretty sure the amp is fried beacuse it started smokin about an hour ago but i got a 4 year warrenty on it so i can get a new one right?
Yeah, smoke coming out of your amp isn't a good thing...[/b][/quote]
but smoke coming from a nice blunt is

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i took my amp to best buy and he checked it out and said there was no power going to it so i went to the front desk and this asian dude said well go back and get a new one............the 500s is the one i had and it was 1000 watts and the new 500s is 1500 watts so i was like hell yeah im gettin a better one so i take the new amp up front to get it exchanged and right as the asian dude was about to ring me up for the new amp this fagget lookin dude comes up and stops him and says "hold on christopher i think you can have that amp serviced" so now i fuckin have to wait a god damn month to get the same peice of shit amp back when i could of had a brand new 1500 watt amp right there if that gay ass bitch mother fucker didnt open his god damn mouth

fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
FRY THAT MOTHER FUCKER WHEN YOU GET IT BACK!!! I fuckin' hate Best Buy's audio department... :angry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts