LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
:0 :0 4000psi?!?!?!?!? :0 :0

That's just insane! if you can find out anything else on it I'd love to find out... like what kind of bags handled that psi and what size line and ports he ran. I'm impressed :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
that's about the rawest burban ive ever seen much props
find out the setup i gotta know :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
thats tyte
it look like the frame has been through hell though, thats alot of suv goin in the air...aint no way thats 4,000 psi though he's not gettin that high for him to run that much pressure....
jesus i didnt kno a bag could handle that much pressure...they must have made those bags them selves
you must have ment to say 400psi and that lst 0 jus slipt in there...
4,000 he must have flown into outer space and dropped back down wit one bunny hop



Last edited by CuttieBuddie at Oct 1 2003, 12:54 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Originally posted by flip11@Oct 1 2003, 02:00 PM
someone please get more info on this, I need to know, i have a burban and that's what i'm looking for, please more info
Definately more info! I'm going to be running 400-500psi in a 4-door blazer with 1/2" line and valves... i want to know if i'm gunna be able to get all 4 off.
 

·
I'm a real
Joined
·
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Oct 1 2003, 03:53 PM
thats tyte
it look like the frame has been through hell though, thats alot of suv goin in the air...aint no way thats 4,000 psi though he's not gettin that high for him to run that much pressure....
jesus i didnt kno a bag could handle that much pressure...they must have made those bags them selves
you must have ment to say 400psi and that lst 0 jus slipt in there...
4,000 he must have flown into outer space and dropped back down wit one bunny hop
Don't quote me on any of that... That is what I heard.

I am unsure if its air or nitrogen... I was just told 4000 psi, but maybe 400... :dunno:

Just passing it onto you all...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by NeverFinished96+Oct 1 2003, 01:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NeverFinished96 @ Oct 1 2003, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--flip11@Oct 1 2003, 02:00 PM
someone please get more info on this, I need to know, i have a burban and that's what i'm looking for, please more info
Definately more info! I'm going to be running 400-500psi in a 4-door blazer with 1/2" line and valves... i want to know if i'm gunna be able to get all 4 off.[/b][/quote]
definetly with out a fukkin doubt...slam specialties that airforce one is runnin wat 220 psi wit a 3 ft bunny hop...400-500 psi, you will definitlly get off the ground, i've seen 22 inch rims on trucks get off the ground on air wit psi lower then 500... holla


and yeh, its 400 bro, who ever told you that was slippin, look at that one truck runnin 600 psi of nitro, it got up way more i mean way more then the burban, it almost got stuck on the 2 rear wheels and the bed (standin str8 up) while hoppin...that burbon hop was no where close... so 400 psi, maybe less...still good job passin the video along, its always good to see different creations every now and then



Last edited by CuttieBuddie at Oct 1 2003, 01:39 PM
 

·
I'm a real
Joined
·
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie+Oct 1 2003, 04:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CuttieBuddie @ Oct 1 2003, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2003, 01:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--flip11
@Oct 1 2003, 02:00 PM
someone please get more info on this, I need to know, i have a burban and that's what i'm looking for, please more info

Definately more info! I'm going to be running 400-500psi in a 4-door blazer with 1/2" line and valves... i want to know if i'm gunna be able to get all 4 off.
definetly with out a fukkin doubt...slam specialties that airforce one is runnin wat 220 psi wit a 3 ft bunny hop...400-500 psi, you will definitlly get off the ground, i've seen 22 inch rims on trucks get off the ground on air wit psi lower then 500... holla


and yeh, its 400 bro, who ever told you that was slippin, look at that one truck runnin 600 psi of nitro, it got up way more i mean way more then the burban, it almost got stuck on the 2 rear wheels and the bed (standin str8 up) while hoppin...that burbon hop was no where close... so 400 psi, maybe less...still good job passin the video along, its always good to see different creations every now and then[/b][/quote]
Thanks... I was thinking 400 myself, but just passing on info... LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51,637 Posts
http://www.montrealmini.com/page0.html here is the link for you guys go in member (projects ) page 2 and 16 hugues b. its in montreal and in the vid he was running nitrogen around 300 if i remember



Last edited by lolow at Oct 2 2003, 04:36 PM
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top