LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Working on a group rate on rooms for our Illinios riders that want to take advantage of the OPEN BAR at SUENOS DIVINOS C.C. Banquet.
No need to get any DUI's. Just trying to get an idea of how many rooms may be needed so i can make sure to block out enough rooms. Plus obviously the more rooms the cheaper i can get them to drop the rate.
Right now im working with the Marriott on a group rate of $109 (but i should be able to get her to come down a bit more.
And with the Best Western with their group rate set at $79
Both hotels are 10 minutes from Banquet and right off of 80/94

ALSO working on details for the afterset. It will be somewhere between the Banquet hall and the Hotels!!!
Hope to celebrate and have a good time with all our fellow LOWRIDERS

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
SUEÑOS DIVINOS C.C.
15YR ANNIVERSARY BANQUET

HOTEL INFO:

MARRIOTT COURTYARD
7730 CORINNE DRIVE
HAMMOND, IN 46323
219-845-6350
GROUP RATE = $99.95
GROUP NAME FOR DISCOUNT IS: SUEÑOS

BEST WESTERN
3830 179TH STREET
HAMMOND, IN 46323
219-844-2140
DISCOUNTED RATE =
$79.99
GROUP NAME FOR DISCOUNT : SUEÑOS

IN MY OPION THE MARRIOTT IS NICER AND LOCATED NEXT TO A CRACKER BARRELL AND WENDYS.
THE BEST WESTERN IS STILL DECENT AND A BIT CHEAPER IF THE RATE IS A PROBLEM.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS

WALLY 219-487-1011

ALSO STILL WORKING ON A LOCATION FOR THE AFTER SET FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO CONTINUE CELEBRATING WITH SUEÑOS DIVINOS AFTER THE BANQUET!!!!
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sueños Divinos C.C. will have tickets for our 15th Anniversary Banquet at the Independent C.C. Fundraiser Show at Buzz Bomb!<br>If you need any hotel info i will also have the numbers with me at the show.<br>Hope to see everyone at Buzz Bomb!<

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sueños Divinos CC 15th Anniversary Banquet
November 12th, 2011

Afterset @
Rosey O'Grady's
1304 Carroll St
East Chicago, IN 46312

Join us at the afterset to continue celebrating. Rosey O'Grady's is only a couple of minutes from the banquet hall.
There will be drink specials all night.
$2 Domestics $2.50 Imports
$1-$2 off mixed drinks

Hope to see everyone there. Call with any questions Wally 219-487-1011

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2 DAYS LEFT!!!!! i WILL BE OUT DELIVERING TICKETS THIS WEEKEND. CALL IF ANYONE STILL NEEDS TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE SOLO RIDERS AND MANY CLUBS WHO HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED TICKETS
aLMOST TIME TO PARTY!!!!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I want to congrats Sueno Divinos for there 15 year ann. For being part of the lowrider community it takes lots of courage and time to make it to 15 years in the game. And on behalf of the members and myself from Together C.C. That couldn't make we apologize for not being there to celebrate your 15 year Ann. Hope you guys had fun and hopefully we all can join you, the rest of Together C.C. For the next celebration of the next Ann. Congrats once again. TTT. Swap and the rest of the Together C.C.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts