LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

suggestions on bag kit for this

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS 
G
#1 ·
G
#6 ·
thanks dawg. i got coils out back and enuf room in the trunk to fit like 15 bodys. i want control over all. fbss. i never had bags and i do understand playtime with switches is limited . do you have suggestion on tank size. i mean my trunk is huge, i was gonna juice it so i measured the trunk floor. if you were looking in to the trunk i can fit 6-7 batterries on each side

#7 ·
well you can cup that bitch at all for corners you really don't need much cutting of course i aint under your car and i can't be sure but so far it seems simle just to talk about it watch your exhaust distance from the bags but check around for diff shit that you want you can get stuff cheaper than buying a kit sometimes or hit up some one who can make you the cup mounts might be cheaper than from a big time shop or if you can make them yourself that is good just check out what they look like

as for a tank like two fives can be nice and run optional scuba or nitrogen hook up a york or check out some electric compressers

#8 ·
Id go with a York and 2 12 gallon tanks in that fine looking Pontiac...
thats a really beautiful looking ride man!

2600 bags all around, maybe run an electric compressor for backup...

1/2" valves and lines... that car will be bad ass sitting on the ground..

it's too pretty to juice!

G
#9 ·
exactly...bigdan....i gotta preserve this ryde... im the 3rd owner and it sat in a garage for 15 years b4 i got it 100% complete ... i dont wanna cut it up too much. just shave and suicide the doors and drop this big biacth on its fat ass.. i gonna call around today and check prices and labor...im pretty good with the electrical aspect so if there are any post archives i can read on welding and relocating shock mounts drop me a kite ...thanks...keep rollin till ya wheels fall off

G
#11 ·
THAT IS ONE OF CLEANEST IMAPALAS I VE SEEN . THE BLUE PAINT AND SPOKES LOOK REALLY GOOD TOGETHER.. IS THAT ORIENTAL BLUE.. AND WHAT SETUP ARE YOU RUNNIN... I SAW YOUR VIDEO I AND LIKE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR SYSTEM

#12 ·
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 5 2003, 03:33 PM
Id go with a York and 2 12 gallon tanks in that fine looking Pontiac...
thats a really beautiful looking ride man!

2600 bags all around, maybe run an electric compressor for backup...

1/2" valves and lines... that car will be bad ass sitting on the ground..

it's too pretty to juice!
Hey, watch your mouth, Dan. What did I tell you about that!?!?!?1

:biggrin: :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.