LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
if you are going to be driveing it dont do any thing suicide i had suicide hood and trunk on my 82 regal and i will never have that shit agine and shit like that is made for trailer queens :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I GOT SUICIDE DOORS AND REVERSE HOOD ON MY 67 MUSTANG AND BELIEVE ME THE ONLY TIME SHE'S ON A TRAILER IS WHEN SHE NOT FEELING GOOD, ACTUALY NONE OF MY RIDES ARE TRAILER QUEENS, ''I BUILD THEM TO DRIVE THEM''

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
ive been thinking of dooing the doors suicide on the lincoln. the only bad thing i can think of is all the wire would need to be extended. and thats alot of wires! what you guys think about that?

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by shorty 2low+Aug 23 2003, 03:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shorty 2low @ Aug 23 2003, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lordz of kuztomz@Aug 22 2003, 03:10 PM
BUSHINGS ON THE DOOR HINGES ARE VERY EASY REPLACED,,THE ONLY BACK SET ON SUICIDE DOORS ON ANY CAR IS THE LADY'S DONT LIKE THEM WHEN THEY ARE IN SKIRTS,,LOL
why, seems like it would be easier for them[/b][/quote]
lol think about it man..........you pull up to your spot in a car show........you get out.....

your girl gets out.....(wearing a skirt and now underwear)

and the whole world gets a free show....... :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts