LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big show this weekend!!!

For anyone that doesn’t already know the biggest show on the Island is this Sunday… Last year over a 1000 cars showed up… Denis Gage from My Classic Car showed up to film the event… Decent number of Lowriders showed up too… might be more this year

Anywayzzz... Anyone know how I can get my car to Parksville? I live in Snatch (Saanich). Getting an auto transporter through U-Haul is out of the question… they are all booked for the long weekend. The cheapest local tow company wants $250 for a flat-bed one way… too rich for my blood

Driving would be difficult because the way I get treated by cops I’ll get a VI before I even make it to the Malahat... If by chance I did make it to the Malahat I am not sure the V-6 is going to be able to make it over the mountains with 12 batteries and three pumps in the trunk. Plus a two and a half hour drive on 13's and 3.5 ton springs is not the best way to spend a Saturday afternoon. I am still considering taking the ferry to Vancouver (Tsawwassen) and then from there to Nanaimo… Parksville is only about 45 minutes from Nanaimo. Any other ideas???

I am sure most of you have your own trailers… or will just drive your cars… I am just not sure the V-6 can handle it… plus I can’t afford another inspection right now… I just got the car passed a few weeks ago… anyone taking a trailer up??? Got room for another car? I’ll be there car or no car… but would really like to get my car up there

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Chris I look forward to seeing your Caddy... Damn I gotta find a way to get my car up there... I might just have to pull the ferry trick... Victoria to Vancouver then Vancouver to Nanaimo

Big Nick it's on the Island... you would have to take the ferry to get here... not enough lowriders for you to drive all the way up from Yakima... when I say a decent number of lowriders I mean for the Island... we don't really have a big lowrider scene up here... not like the turnout at the Royal Image Show in Surrey last summer... but still a very nice car show

What's up with the contact info for your DVD's??? I still want to get Street Stars Volumes 1 & 2

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Bruce@Jul 26 2005, 09:20 AM
Hey Chris I look forward to seeing your Caddy... Damn I gotta find a way to get my car up there... I might just have to pull the ferry trick... Victoria to Vancouver then Vancouver to Nanaimo

Big Nick it's on the Island... you would have to take the ferry to get here... not enough lowriders for you to drive all the way up from Yakima... when I say a decent number of lowriders I mean for the Island... we don't really have a big lowrider scene up here... not like the turnout at the Royal Image Show in Surrey last summer... but still a very nice car show

What's up with the contact info for your DVD's??? I still want to get Street Stars Volumes 1 & 2
[snapback]3481987[/snapback]​
im sending out a box to surrey today and theyll be doing mail orders or you just pick one up thanks...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Jul 26 2005, 10:26 AM
im sending out a box to surrey today and theyll be doing mail orders or you just pick one up thanks...
[snapback]3482038[/snapback]​
Let me know who to contact in Surrey... Thanks

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Jul 26 2005, 10:58 AM
itll be milkweed, you know him?
[snapback]3482240[/snapback]​
No... but I'll find him and send him a quick pm....

Thanks gain... I can't wait to see your DVD's... I am gettin a little tired of watching my Cali Swangin DVD's over and over again :biggrin:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Milkweed... sent you a PM... like I said in the message if you get the DVD's before you head over to Parksville bring me a copy of each volume... unless I get jacked I'll be there with my Cutlass... going to try and get there Saturday and hide out :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts