LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These is a little project I got workin right now. I had some trouble with my air brush, so MiniDreams was kind enough to lend some help.

This is a car I had built but it was in need of some new paint and re working.

'67 Impala,MiniDreams paint job on this bad boy!!

It's kind of hard to see, but he hooked me up with some presonal script work on the deck lid!

Once I get everything going tomorrow I'll take some more pics and post as I go!

And Thanks again Mini!! :biggrin:

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
damn , thats bad ass .......

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Pics look good C ! And the wheel are perfect for this job ! Take you time and it will all work out ! I dont mind helping out when i can !

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
PAINT IS KILLER BRO!!

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by BiggC@Aug 19 2006, 12:45 AM~5999297
These is a little project I got workin right now.  I had some trouble with my air brush, so MiniDreams was kind enough to lend some help. 

This is a car I had built but it was in need of some new paint and re working.

'67 Impala,MiniDreams paint job on this bad boy!!

It's kind of hard to see, but he hooked me up with some presonal script work on the deck lid!

Once I get everything going tomorrow I'll take some more pics and  post as I go!

And Thanks again Mini!!  :biggrin:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great work guys!!

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by awbcrazy@Aug 19 2006, 04:29 AM~5999419
that is damn beautiful! nice work mini! i have one question......
i see the similarity in many paint jobs with the scripty pinstripes....are they decals?

NO ! I do all that by hand ! It Like My trade mark or sig! I do the pin work to had detail and to sign the car with saying my ! It looks better then Writing my name on the LOL!

I know some people like it but Like i have said before ! When do what i do You know i did it ! LOL!

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Aug 19 2006, 11:35 AM~6000098
NO ! I do all that by hand ! It Like My trade mark or sig! I do  the pin work to had detail and to sign the car with saying my ! It looks better then Writing my name on the LOL!
I know some people like it  but  Like i have said before ! When do what i do You know i did it ! LOL!
I love the script work, sets the cars off kinda like penstriping does.

OK I'm off to work on this bad boy!

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Aug 19 2006, 11:35 AM~6000098
NO ! I do all that by hand ! It Like My trade mark or sig! I do  the pin work to had detail and to sign the car with saying my ! It looks better then Writing my name on the LOL!
I know some people like it  but  Like i have said before ! When do what i do You know i did it ! LOL!

that is cool. what are you using to do the scripts? freehand brush? acrylics? or? i gotta try that shit!
is there anyone making low decals? i noticed a lot of murals that i know damn well ain't air brushed lol thanks

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
gel pens.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
WOWOWOWOWOW

nice paint!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worship: :worship: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by awbcrazy@Aug 19 2006, 02:28 PM~6001182
hey i just tried some silver and gold gel pens and yep.....they do work! i will have to do a job up on something hehe! thanks for the tip!

post pics of what u did :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts