LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep tha homies from lowered 2 perfection c.c. and tha city sunnyside,wa,.....are though'n there second annual custom car show!!,...sep 17at tha sunnyside city center(after tha parade) reg..starts at 11am and show ends at 5pm,..car/truck entree fee is $15.00 ,bike's and motorcylcle's 10.00,1st 2ed ,3er,..in each cad....lowrider,import,domestic,hot rod,original,truck/suv,bikecycle and motorcycle,..and not to mention best paint,best interier and best of show!!!! not a bad show for all you local yakima valley cats!!!! more info call 509-839-0399 hope to see you all there!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
damn it same day as our canadian show

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no hop(not enough carz),...but it a cool little car show this side of tha mountan's :biggrin:

·
Registered
31 Posts
No hop this year but we are trying to plan for one on cinco de mayo next year.
This was just a last minute thing

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
damn 3 different show in the NW on the same weekend....whats up with that

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Originally posted by Trippen@Sep 14 2005, 06:48 PM~3817238
No hop this year but we are trying to plan for one on cinco de mayo next year.
This was just a last minute thing
What up homie, like I said sunday I'll be there.. rain or shine ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
We're just trying to keep the shows going seems like it's slowed down on this side of the mountains.hopefuly we can just get the city to trust us so the shows can go on and get better thats the hard part with living around a bunch of farmers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
here's a couple pics from the show small but cool thanks to those who came.[attachmentid=280228][attachmentid=280229][attachmentid=280232][attachmentid=280233][attachmentid=280235]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
dammit i should look on here more often, i would have went to this instead of the rod one here that day, got new paint and the show bug bit me again :biggrin: looked like a nice show

·
Registered
31 Posts
no i got there late had to work so thats all i got.

·
Impalas Car Club
3,004 Posts
tell all the homies in Sunnyside that next year Ren from Impalas is coming to rep his home town Big Nick see you there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts