LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going everybody im the,,new kid on,,this website,i just bought my first lowrider bike so i needed a website like this so.aah i need help.you c i bought my first bike and im allready making plans to start customaizing it so i need help,,you c when school start we got this metal klas and we can chose a project for a holl year to make so i thought i wanna try to make frame and i dont know much bout bout it,,,butt i thought maybe yall could help me out couse i would really apreciate that enything is welcome tips all that so if you could give a hand holla back....peace......

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol,,,yeah crazy butt i dont know how to start,,you know so enybody knows how to start on your first frame what you need plans what eva like that couse i neva done if befo so...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my bad aah first i know what you mean go crazy i wish i could do that butt the thing is i dont know how to start on making a frame you know.so i need some tips on it if its posible you know so what do you need to start plans? drawings of it or what ever so if you could give me a link or what ever i would really apreciate that.peace

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
WELCOME TO LIL,home of the Lowrider Bikeaholics! just try not to overdue it or you'll end up like some of the pips here! :scrutinize: :around: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
by the way,good luck with your bike. i'm sure you'll find the answers to your questions in here.most of the ppl in here are pretty damn cool and willing to lend a hand or offer advice. so feel free to ask!

·
Registered
15,567 Posts
Originally posted by chulow95@Aug 29 2005, 06:06 PM~3715738
WELCOME TO LIL,home of the Lowrider Bikeaholics!  just try not to overdue it or you'll end up like some of the pips here! :scrutinize:  :around:  :biggrin:
like me only been here 2 months and got 14oo post

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sup yall thank u for replaying really apreciated and thx for the welcome,,,yeah i seen alloth of posts good ass website....and yeah im definetly gonna take my time on frame and artwork two.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts