LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DONNIES NOTORIOUS 93 PIMP SLED..THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNER PLAYAS.THIS FINE SLED IS AND ONLY GONNA BE SOLD TO A UP AND COMMING PIMP.I AM THE SECOND OWNER I BOUGHT THE CAR RIGHT AT 100K MILES ALL HIGHWAY MILES TRUELY.I DID A SICK ASS COBALT BLUE CANDY PAINT JOB THAT COST ME 5500 ON A HOOK UP.I CHANGED THE 93 MIRRORS THAT HANG OFF THE DOOR TO THE 96 IN THE CORNER OF THE WINDOW MIRRORS.CADILLAC OEM SPANK NEW...UGLY 400 A PIECE..ALL THE THIN CHROME STRIPS DOWN THE SIDE AND ALL EMBLEMS SPANK NEW..SPANK NEW HEADLIGHTS OEM 450 A PIECE...I MADE SURE THE OUSIDE LOOKED 2007 OFF THE LOT.21" GIOVANNA DRAMAS BUILT FOR BENTLYS AND HIGH END LUXURY CARS...5800.ALL CHROME E&G CLASSIC HOLLYWOOD GRILL.THAT SHIT WAS WELL OVER A G.I PUT A BRAND NEW...NOT REBUILT...700R4 THAT SHITS WAS LIKE 2300 ON A HOOK UP.NOT INSTALLED...I AM IN THIS SEXXXY MUTHAFUCKA LIKE 25K PLUS ILL SACRIFICE FOR 13000 OBO.NO TRADES NO STUPID ASS OFFERS AND YES I WILL SELL WITH OUT THE WHEELS..I DONT NEED TO SELL THIS HOG ASS SLED IF YOU KNOE ME YOU I HAVE MANY HOT ASS WHIPS AND DONT CARE TO SELL ANY BUT MY GARAGE IS GETTIN A LITTLE STUFFED SO...MAYBE ILL SALE MAYBE I WONT IF I DONT GET A GREAT OFFER...FUCK IT ..OFF TO MORE PIMPIN...AND TO THE REAL MACS THAT DRIVE LACS...TOP OF THE MORNIN AND MERRY MACCIN TO YA....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU PUT PICS UP? ANY 1 HELP......

F

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by DONNIE-BAKBMPR-509@Aug 11 2005, 07:05 PM~3596873
DONNIES NOTORIOUS 93 PIMP SLED..THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNER PLAYAS.THIS FINE SLED IS AND ONLY GONNA BE SOLD TO A UP AND COMMING PIMP.I AM THE SECOND OWNER I BOUGHT THE CAR RIGHT AT 100K MILES ALL HIGHWAY MILES TRUELY.I DID A SICK ASS COBALT BLUE CANDY PAINT JOB THAT COST ME 5500 ON A HOOK UP.I CHANGED THE 93 MIRRORS THAT HANG OFF THE DOOR TO THE 96 IN THE CORNER OF THE WINDOW MIRRORS.CADILLAC OEM SPANK NEW...UGLY 400 A PIECE..ALL THE THIN CHROME STRIPS DOWN THE SIDE AND ALL EMBLEMS SPANK NEW..SPANK NEW HEADLIGHTS OEM 450 A PIECE...I MADE SURE THE OUSIDE LOOKED 2007 OFF THE LOT.21" GIOVANNA DRAMAS BUILT FOR BENTLYS AND HIGH END LUXURY CARS...5800.ALL CHROME E&G CLASSIC HOLLYWOOD GRILL.THAT SHIT WAS WELL OVER A G.I PUT A BRAND NEW...NOT REBUILT...700R4 THAT SHITS WAS LIKE 2300 ON A HOOK UP.NOT INSTALLED...I AM IN THIS SEXXXY MUTHAFUCKA LIKE 25K PLUS ILL SACRIFICE FOR 13000 OBO.NO TRADES NO STUPID ASS OFFERS AND YES I WILL SELL WITH OUT THE WHEELS..I DONT NEED TO SELL THIS HOG ASS SLED IF YOU KNOE ME YOU I HAVE MANY HOT ASS WHIPS AND DONT CARE TO SELL ANY BUT MY GARAGE IS GETTIN A LITTLE STUFFED SO...MAYBE ILL SALE MAYBE I WONT IF I DONT GET A GREAT OFFER...FUCK IT ..OFF TO MORE PIMPIN...AND TO THE REAL MACS THAT DRIVE LACS...TOP OF THE MORNIN AND MERRY MACCIN TO YA....

Are you serious!!! this is funny, take the ebonics out and retype it a little more professionally!!! nice sales pitches though

·
Registered
742 Posts
A real pimp would not care how much he sells it for and wouldn't ask no $13000 for a booboo as Lac that you can get anywhere.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
how much for the 21'' dramas???pm me

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by OakCliffRider@Aug 11 2005, 08:51 PM~3597566
A real pimp would not care how much he sells it for and wouldn't ask no $13000 for a booboo as Lac that you can get anywhere.
those confusions must be implied by a beach cruiser ryder..lmao..allright boo boo the foo..

·
Registered
742 Posts
I'm just saying you can get a Lac like that anywhere, that is not by any means 1 of a kind. Plus if had hook ups you could of got those wheels for hella less. I can get 26's for less than that. We can get better paint jobs for less than that too. How the hell you going to pay 450 for some damn headlights? Thats way to much. I bet you paid to much for them mirrors too huh? I aint saying i'ma pimp or nothing like that, but I got my 99 Monte and 82 Park Ave. and im riding clean. I do my own things, my own hustles.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Originally posted by OakCliffRider@Aug 12 2005, 07:03 AM~3602928
I'm just saying you can get a Lac like that anywhere, that is not by any means 1 of a kind. Plus if had hook ups you could of got those wheels for hella less. I can get 26's for less than that. We can get better paint jobs for less than that too. How the hell you going to pay 450 for some damn headlights? Thats way to much. I bet you paid to much for them mirrors too huh? I aint saying i'ma pimp or nothing like that, but I got my 99 Monte and 82 Park Ave. and im riding clean. I do my own things, my own hustles.

FUCKIN HATER...... :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by OakCliffRider@Aug 12 2005, 09:03 AM~3602928
technically, every custom car is one of a kind.........

if you disagree with his topic, you should pm him, not talk about his product in his topic....... ;)

·
Registered
742 Posts
technically, every custom car is one of a kind.........
I guess you right about that. I'm not hating i'm just stating the truth. I mean I wouldn't want to get ripped off in buying a car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts