LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking in the september 94 lowrider on pg 121 theres a ad for these super juicer motors. Ive been doin research comparing pics and its just a modifed hi torque starter for a harley motorcycle. been waitin forever for info back from the company who makes them (IMI). has anyone tried these? was thinking of having them on a 2 pump setup for a daily driver. mayb they would give the same output as 2 motor wired at 24v-36v each , but with only a 12v gel cell running each. or did hese burn up quick all the time or something.

wish that i could use a toyota starter or somethin from autozOne wth a warranty, that way every time i would blow a motor, it would just be a mater of finding the nearest autozone and i'd get the motor for free.

FUCC I WISH !!!

be alot easier than finding a close hydraulic shop around here.
but then it would be too good to be true.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on, i know somebody had to have tried these damn things the way they claimed they were unbeleivable and crowd-pleasinf for hoppers?

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by mclover2@Oct 14 2003, 05:37 PM
looking in the september 94 lowrider on pg 121 theres a ad for these super juicer motors. Ive been doin research comparing pics and its just a modifed hi torque starter for a harley motorcycle. been waitin forever for info back from the company who makes them (IMI). has anyone tried these? was thinking of having them on a 2 pump setup for a daily driver. mayb they would give the same output as 2 motor wired at 24v-36v each , but with only a 12v gel cell running each. or did hese burn up quick all the time or something.

wish that i could use a toyota starter or somethin from autozOne wth a warranty, that way every time i would blow a motor, it would just be a mater of finding the nearest autozone and i'd get the motor for free.

FUCC I WISH !!!

Every find an update on this?

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros+Dec 28 2003, 02:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hydros @ Dec 28 2003, 02:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--mclover2@Oct 14 2003, 05:37 PM

FUCC I WISH !!!

Every find an update on this?[/b][/quote]
Damn homie, your digging up the old posts. ;)

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by S10lifted+Dec 28 2003, 02:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10lifted @ Dec 28 2003, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 02:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--mclover2
@Oct 14 2003, 05:37 PM

FUCC I WISH !!!

Every find an update on this?
Damn homie, your digging up the old posts. ;)[/b][/quote]
yeah it looks like they don't go back more than a few months.

I save the interesting ones and was just doing some updating tonight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts