LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's goin to the Show in Vegas this year.Me and my girl are planning to go,but I am wondering if what happened last year is gonna affect the turn out.What do yall think,I know I would be pissed if I flew all the way from Atlanta and I did not get a chance to see all my Layitlow Fam out there due to the actions of a few punk ass mother fuckers from last year fuckin stuff up.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
that shit an't stop'n me!!!!! i'll be there 4 sure again this year!!!!!! vegas or bust!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
704 Posts
IT'S GOIN DOWN!!!!! We (Royals C.C) have a pre party planned and an after party and Hop (with Security) at Club Seven across from the Aladdin Hotel so come enjoy the show dogg

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by Milcc@Aug 9 2005, 12:01 AM~3565507
IT'S GOIN DOWN!!!!! We (Royals C.C) have a pre party planned and an after party and Hop (with Security) at Club Seven across from the Aladdin Hotel so come enjoy the show dogg
Is that a for sure thing? If so, that's going to be the spot after the show.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yeah its a for sure thing we(Big Joe from Individuals C.C Las Vegas, O.J and I) are tying odds and ends up but its all going down more will be posted later

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Originally posted by Milcc@Aug 8 2005, 10:01 PM~3565507
WILL THIS WILL BE HELD ON SAT NITE?I MEAN , AFTER THE PRE-REG?SANTANA TO SHOW... :biggrin: AND BIKE CLUB TOO :cool:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
IT SEEMS THAT LAST YEAR I POSTED A SMALL SIGN FOR LAY IT LOW BY MY RIDE,I THINK ONLY TWO VATOS REPONDED, WELL I HOPE THIS YEAR IS BETTER :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Originally posted by 66wita6@Aug 10 2005, 09:35 AM~3579907
IT SEEMS THAT LAST YEAR I POSTED A SMALL SIGN FOR LAY IT LOW BY MY RIDE,I THINK ONLY TWO VATOS REPONDED, WELL I HOPE THIS YEAR IS BETTER :thumbsup:
What's you ride look like so I don't miss it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
757 Posts
the show last year dident have any probloms it was the after show gathering that did so if you come we will see you there and i think i will hit up the rollers only party i ran in to two of there members at hot august nights cool muther fu---ers thats where the partys going to go down

·
Registered
6,310 Posts
I am trying to make it, to see some real strippers. :0 First time to vegas for me!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
oh you know Uce will be in vegas for sho i had a hell of a time last time i was there. I am looking forward to cruising the strip with all my UCE-O family and lay it low family.

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
we will be there

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
me and my club will be there, i am stayin at the stratosphere ( or how ever you spell that). we are leaving nor cal friday morning.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
whats up showandgo,the last two years i have seen your ride on the strip and not at the show. infact last year i went to eat at the riviera and seen it in the vallae parking (yes i cant spell!) ?

Originally posted by showandgo@Aug 10 2005, 10:12 PM~3587828
we will be there

1 - 20 of 103 Posts