Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by Biggystwuk@Sep 19 2005, 08:56 AM~3842490
No need for it this year ;)

since i can remeber someone gets shoot every year :(

·
Registered
286 Posts
EVERY YEAR SHIT WE WENT UP THERE TWICE AND THERE WAS SHOOTINGS WENT TO VEGAS 04 AND ENDED UP AT RON'S SHOP MISSED THE SHOOTINGS. SO BULLET PROOF VEST YES!!!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Then if you dont want to come to the after parties then dont simple as that. :twak:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
its goin down for sure after the show, but dont forget this is vegas and you never know what could happen

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
I'd say just about everybody so far is right ;) .

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
Whats up gente...woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo 3 more weeks

·
QUADRUPLE
23,243 Posts
THE HOP AND AFTERPARTY. IM GONNA HIT THE STRIP IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SHOW TO CATCH SOME CRUISING B4 THE COPS SHUT IT DOWN. AFTER THAT ITS ON TO THE HOP. :cool:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
i wemt to mcdonalds on tha strip bout a block from circus circus. i got tha like 2 min after sum guy got shot twice in tha restroom. and they did not even close it. i ordered my food. and they did not even clean up tha blood in tha lobby lol. then 1 cop car showed up like 15 mins after tha shotin.

its was nutts.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Originally posted by El Toro 2@Sep 20 2005, 05:16 PM~3853452
Whats up gente...woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo 3 more weeks
WHAT UP MY FRIEND. WE GOTTA MEET UP IM COMIN IN SATURDAY MORNING- GOTS SOMETHIN FOR U TOO
:puffin:

CANT WAIT 2 C MY BIG UCE KITA!!!

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
ITS WHERE THE COPS AND THE KNUCKLE HEADS ARENT ;)

·
QUADRUPLE
23,243 Posts
Originally posted by 1-sic-87@Sep 20 2005, 08:10 PM~3853733
i wemt to mcdonalds on  tha strip bout a block from circus circus. i got tha like 2 min after sum guy got shot twice in tha restroom. and they did not even close it. i ordered my food. and they did not even clean up tha blood in tha lobby lol. then  1 cop car showed up like 15 mins after tha shotin.

its was nutts.
MCDONALDS IS THE WORST PLACE TO BE AFTER THE SHOW. THAT SHIT IS LIKE GANG CENTRAL EVERY YEAR. IM SUPRISED MORE SHIT HASNT GONE DOWN THERE.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
what is the situation like with the cops on the strip and lolo's? is simple cruisin even allowed or are they gonna harass you if you go by the same spot twice in less than 1/2 hour?

if cruisin is ok, how bout hittin switches? not 100 inch + gas hops, just hittin a little? ;)

·
QUADRUPLE
23,243 Posts
Originally posted by westsidehydros@Sep 20 2005, 09:43 PM~3854433
what is the situation like with the cops on the strip and lolo's?  is simple cruisin even allowed or are they gonna harass you if you go by the same spot twice in less than 1/2 hour?

if cruisin is ok, how bout hittin switches?  not 100 inch + gas hops, just hittin a little? ;)
U CAN CRUISE JUST DONT BUMP YOUR MUSIC OR HIT SWITCHES. AND IF UR POSTIN UP IN A PARKIN LOT OR GAS STATION THEY WILL SWEAT U AFTER A WHILE. GOOD ADVICE IS TO SHAKE THE SPOT IF U SEE ANY PIGS ROLL UP. OTHER THAN THAT U SHOULD BE GOOD ON THE STRIP.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts