LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told that thay are very cheaply made rims and will crack very easily is this true and would you put them on a daily driver.

·
Registered
509 Posts
You should be fine, especially if you can find some of the real ASTRO supreme wheels, as opposed to some copies. Either way, as long as you don't smoke a lot of curbs or go off roading, your wheels will have no reason to crack, even on a daily.

·
Registered
488 Posts
My buddy has some 18X8 reversed supremes on his suburban and he hates his wheels. He gets severe vibration over 70mph and under hard braking. He took them to a local tire shop to get them balanced and they couldn't balance them because they said the wheels themselves were unbalanced. Also, I've tried to email Supreme Wire with a question a couple of times, but they never got back to me. Nice customer service! Anyway, when I get wires, I won't be getting Supremes!

·
Banned
1,572 Posts
The problem with some of those supremes is if you get ones for multiple boltpaterns, they can become unbalanced, but that what I was told because they do not sit evenly
cheers

·
Registered
830 Posts
those are the exact same rims.......well, not really but look at the picture and they are the same picture.........how u know wich is better..........

·
Registered
186 Posts
Originally posted by EastBayRyda925@Jul 14 2006, 09:02 PM~5775035
those are the exact same rims.......well, not really but look at the picture and they are the same picture.........how u know wich is better..........
What do you mean? What wheels are you comparing?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A SET OF THESE IN 13"ALL I CAN FIND 14X7 I WANT 13X7 THANKS

·
Registered
12,349 Posts
when i was looking for 13/7 supremes everyone told me to go to petepaulsen.com he sells them. luckily i found an og set of astros at a swapmeet that are brand new.

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
i have some 13's for sale....

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
GOOD SHAPE, BAD SHAPE,NEW,OLD,HOW MUCH $ YOU ASKING WHERE YOU AT

1 - 20 of 37 Posts