LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY QUESTION AIN T REALY A TECH QUESTION BUT ILL ASK NE WAYS. I HAVE 2004 NISSAN ALTIMA AND A PAIR OF SWANGAS, ANY WAYS IM THINKING OF PUTTING THEM ON MY RIDE. HAS ANY ONE EVER SEEN AN IMPORT ON SWANGAS. IF YOU HAVE TELL ME WAT YOU THINK. :confused:

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAVE YOU SEEN ANY IMPORT BEFORE THOUGH IM JUZ WONDERING KUZ IT BE SOMETHING DIFERENT EVERY ONE HAS CADDYS AND BUICK AND I THINK THEY LOOK GOOD, BUT NEVER A NISSAN ITS A BIG 4 DOOR. ALL BLACK WITH TINTS AND DROPPED 2 INCHES. I ALREADY GOT BANG IN MY TRUNK. IM JUST MISSING RIMS.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
DOOOO IT .......
DOOOO IT........
DOOOO IT .......

IT YOUR RIDE HOMIE!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ASKED TO GET OPINIONS YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? IM FROM H-TOWN, BUT JUST RECENTLY MOVED TO MINNESOTA A COUPLE MONTHS AGO AND MY HOMIES JUST DONT KNOW WUZ UP. I MITE AND FUCK AROUND AND POWDER COAT THEM BLACK TO MATCH THE PAINT JOB.NOT 2 SURE YET THOUGH.

·
Man on a mission
54,030 Posts
THE BOLT PATTERN IS THE SAME AS A FORD ..........FUCK IT ......DO IT

·
Registered
368 Posts
Originally posted by FROSTY90@Aug 29 2005, 08:52 PM~3716004
MY QUESTION AIN T REALY A TECH QUESTION BUT ILL ASK NE WAYS. I HAVE 2004 NISSAN ALTIMA AND A PAIR OF SWANGAS, ANY WAYS IM THINKING OF PUTTING THEM ON MY RIDE. HAS ANY ONE EVER SEEN AN IMPORT ON SWANGAS. IF YOU HAVE TELL ME WAT YOU THINK.  :confused:

i seen all types of shit on swangs....from jags to lexos and even pt cruisers and domestics...an altima wont be no diff...throw them on fuck it...show it how u know it...holla

·
Registered
783 Posts
that would look hard. i say do it

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
FUCK!!!

I THOUGHT YOU'D HAVE PICS POSTED BY NOW!!!

:( :dunno: :(

·
Registered
742 Posts
Do it. I saw a 929 on swangs and Vogues around my house and that look clean.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Originally posted by Jose24@Aug 30 2005, 04:20 PM~3721098
I think it would look better on chops
^^man i dont think he gonna do either of them...he was talking about this same shit on the slab board on aug 10th...if he was really interested and wanted to do it i think it would have been done already...holla

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
slap them bad boys on there,lets see what it looks like

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
TTT :cheesy:

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
no pics yet? what part of minnesota you in?

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DAM JUST GOT OUT DA COUNTY I HAVNT HAD TIME TO EVEN DRIVE MY RIDE I STAY ON DAT E BLOK

1 - 20 of 31 Posts