LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone send me a diagram of how to hook up the solenoids and switches to my set -up,....i've got a 4 pump set up if that matters...

i don't need the switch box diagram, i need to know how to connect them from the batteries, and to the switches and such,...i saw a diagram somewhere but can't remember where.
thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
hey man what i'll be gladly to help you out that is what i'm here for that is easy to wire up man um if you have an aol aim screen name hit me up so i can im you and help you.......... or maybe an yahoo screen name???

What noises does your soleniod make clicking noise???

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by crazy4hydros@Oct 1 2003, 05:10 PM
hey man what i'll be gladly to help you out that is what i'm here for that is easy to wire up man um if you have an aol aim screen name hit me up so i can im you and help you.......... or maybe an yahoo screen name???

What noises does your soleniod make clicking noise???
no offense man, but you have no sense to help anyone out on here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you didn't even know the difference between a socket and a ratchet until I told you 2 months ago :biggrin:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've looked through the tech forum, but i can't find it, i don't think it was this site i saw it on, but i can't remember which site it was anyways...

could someone just do a quick *Art drawing or something to let me know how it goes??

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Schimel750@Oct 1 2003, 09:17 PM
i've looked through the tech forum, but i can't find it, i don't think it was this site i saw it on, but i can't remember which site it was anyways...

could someone just do a quick *Art drawing or something to let me know how it goes??
man i told you to Pm me with your aim screen name or yahoo so i can sign on and help you man.....

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
:biggrin: a good pic
the blue wire is marked with a (S)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:roflmao: :roflmao:

some people must totally ignore the date up top

1 - 13 of 13 Posts