1,968 Posts
Make your own.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Aug 2 2005, 09:51 PM
I got a 10 switch box with carling switches :cheesy:
[snapback]3531219[/snapback]​
Now Baller, you know you only use about 4 of those switches on a regular basis- frt., back, left 3, right 3..........tell the truth............

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Aug 3 2005, 07:34 AM
Now Baller, you know you only use about 4 of those switches on a regular basis- frt., back, left 3, right 3..........tell the truth............
[snapback]3533106[/snapback]​
True. Before I sold my setup I had 3 pumps and 6 switches mounted to the dash.
I only used 4 of em. Front/Back/B-left/B-right. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by Lac of Respect@Aug 3 2005, 08:36 AM
True.  Before I sold my setup I had 3 pumps and 6 switches mounted to the dash.
I only used 4 of em.  Front/Back/B-left/B-right. :thumbsup:
[snapback]3533121[/snapback]​
4 switches is all anyone needs. I used to be the same way when I first had juice (11 yrs ago). The more switches the better! Hell, if there was a 50 switch switch box I would have had it.
To futher support this, don't laugh, I had a juiced '92 Nissan Maxima, 4 pumps w/ the 24 switch Porky's switch box. I only used about 4-6 switches on a regular basis. Mainly b/c the other switches were too violent. Like the "turtle" switches (some people call it "around the world" switches, I do), would have twisted the car in half!
Anyway, the more switches you have, it just impresses people. When people ask & I say I have 10 switches, their like why don't you have 16 switches? Then when I tell people I'm going down to 4, they look @ me like I've lost my fuckin' mind or something.

Oh Yeah, When people ask & I say I have 10 switches, their like why don't you have 16 switches? Thats when I say, why don't you have any switches..........bitch.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Aug 3 2005, 07:47 AM
4 switches is all anyone needs. I used to be the same way when I first had juice (11 yrs ago). The more switches the better! Hell, if there was a 50 switch switch box I would have had it.
To futher support this, don't laugh, I had a juiced '92 Nissan Maxima, 4 pumps w/ the 24 switch Porky's switch box. I only used about 4-6 switches on a regular basis. Mainly b/c the other switches were too violent. Like the "turtle" switches (some people call it "around the world" switches, I do), would have twisted the car in half!
Anyway, the more switches you have, it just impresses people. When people ask & I say I have 10 switches, their like why don't you have 16 switches? Then when I tell people I'm going down to 4, they look @ me like I've lost my fuckin' mind or something.

Oh Yeah, When people ask & I say I have 10 switches, their like why don't you have 16 switches? Thats when I say, why don't you have any switches..........bitch.
[snapback]3533171[/snapback]​
I can't laugh. 10 years ago I had an 86 Honda accord w/ 2 pumps and just 3 switches.
I also get them dumb ass question about having more switches or why I only have 3 pumps instead of 4. Gotta wonder why it's always the people that don't have shit that act the least impressed......Oh yeah, haters!

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Aug 3 2005, 08:34 AM
[snapback]3533106[/snapback]​
You are correct Dreday I only use 4 of them :biggrin: I use Front,Back and side to side I dont threewheel ;) but I love the look of my switch box ;)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Aug 3 2005, 09:13 PM
You are correct Dreday I only use 4 of them :biggrin: I use Front,Back and side to side I dont threewheel ;) but I love the look of my switch box ;)
[snapback]3537934[/snapback]​
aaaaahhhhh.......the truth comes out....... :scrutinize:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by 59Impala@Aug 4 2005, 02:03 PM~3541323
I have 5 and couldnt be happier. I would stick with 4, but its a lil difficult to hit all 4 for a pancake without me looking like a am trying to disarm a bomb.
Ah, all you'd have to do is hold down the frt & back switch. Not that difficult.

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
[/B]
Originally posted by dreday@Aug 3 2005, 07:47 AM~3533171

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
DAM HOMIE U NEED A HUG.!!! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.