1,968 Posts
Make your own.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Aug 2 2005, 09:51 PM
I got a 10 switch box with carling switches :cheesy:
[snapback]3531219[/snapback]​
Now Baller, you know you only use about 4 of those switches on a regular basis- frt., back, left 3, right 3..........tell the truth............

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Aug 3 2005, 07:34 AM
Now Baller, you know you only use about 4 of those switches on a regular basis- frt., back, left 3, right 3..........tell the truth............
[snapback]3533106[/snapback]​
True. Before I sold my setup I had 3 pumps and 6 switches mounted to the dash.
I only used 4 of em. Front/Back/B-left/B-right. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by Lac of Respect@Aug 3 2005, 08:36 AM
True.  Before I sold my setup I had 3 pumps and 6 switches mounted to the dash.
I only used 4 of em.  Front/Back/B-left/B-right. :thumbsup:
[snapback]3533121[/snapback]​
4 switches is all anyone needs. I used to be the same way when I first had juice (11 yrs ago). The more switches the better! Hell, if there was a 50 switch switch box I would have had it.
To futher support this, don't laugh, I had a juiced '92 Nissan Maxima, 4 pumps w/ the 24 switch Porky's switch box. I only used about 4-6 switches on a regular basis. Mainly b/c the other switches were too violent. Like the "turtle" switches (some people call it "around the world" switches, I do), would have twisted the car in half!
Anyway, the more switches you have, it just impresses people. When people ask & I say I have 10 switches, their like why don't you have 16 switches? Then when I tell people I'm going down to 4, they look @ me like I've lost my fuckin' mind or something.

Oh Yeah, When people ask & I say I have 10 switches, their like why don't you have 16 switches? Thats when I say, why don't you have any switches..........bitch.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Aug 3 2005, 07:47 AM
4 switches is all anyone needs. I used to be the same way when I first had juice (11 yrs ago). The more switches the better! Hell, if there was a 50 switch switch box I would have had it.
To futher support this, don't laugh, I had a juiced '92 Nissan Maxima, 4 pumps w/ the 24 switch Porky's switch box. I only used about 4-6 switches on a regular basis. Mainly b/c the other switches were too violent. Like the "turtle" switches (some people call it "around the world" switches, I do), would have twisted the car in half!
Anyway, the more switches you have, it just impresses people. When people ask & I say I have 10 switches, their like why don't you have 16 switches? Then when I tell people I'm going down to 4, they look @ me like I've lost my fuckin' mind or something.

Oh Yeah, When people ask & I say I have 10 switches, their like why don't you have 16 switches? Thats when I say, why don't you have any switches..........bitch.
[snapback]3533171[/snapback]​
I can't laugh. 10 years ago I had an 86 Honda accord w/ 2 pumps and just 3 switches.
I also get them dumb ass question about having more switches or why I only have 3 pumps instead of 4. Gotta wonder why it's always the people that don't have shit that act the least impressed......Oh yeah, haters!

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
only jackasses that have no clue are intrested in "how many switches ya got" and usually they dont have any....whats more important is how many pumps to the nose

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Aug 3 2005, 08:34 AM
[snapback]3533106[/snapback]​
You are correct Dreday I only use 4 of them :biggrin: I use Front,Back and side to side I dont threewheel ;) but I love the look of my switch box ;)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Aug 3 2005, 09:13 PM
You are correct Dreday I only use 4 of them :biggrin: I use Front,Back and side to side I dont threewheel ;) but I love the look of my switch box ;)
[snapback]3537934[/snapback]​
aaaaahhhhh.......the truth comes out....... :scrutinize:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I have 5 and couldnt be happier. I would stick with 4, but its a lil difficult to hit all 4 for a pancake without me looking like a am trying to disarm a bomb.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by 59Impala@Aug 4 2005, 02:03 PM~3541323
I have 5 and couldnt be happier. I would stick with 4, but its a lil difficult to hit all 4 for a pancake without me looking like a am trying to disarm a bomb.
Ah, all you'd have to do is hold down the frt & back switch. Not that difficult.

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
[/B]
Originally posted by dreday@Aug 3 2005, 07:47 AM~3533171

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
DAM HOMIE U NEED A HUG.!!! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts