LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any one know how to make one switch work three motors, but still have a switch work the same three motors. for ex. one switch i can hit the three wheel, and i will still have a switch for the three motors so they can work independent.
like Pablo with his 10 switch car. :( :confused: :(

·
Registered
343 Posts
like Jevries said, its all about prongs on the switches. I got mini toggle switches that had 3 prongs, 6 prongs, and found some that had 12 prongs. I wired it up based on a real switch box that goes to a real hydraulic setup..... well not with soleniods, but instead of 4 dumps, you have 4 wires to control the motors! If you can't find mini-toggle switches you can use regular switches that everyone uses on cars, but they cost some cash! Just to let you know..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo+Nov 6 2003, 04:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Majestics Pablo @ Nov 6 2003, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Regal@Nov 6 2003, 02:50 PM
thanks alot :biggrin:
no biggie, let me know if you still need help I got some drawings I drew up a long time ago somewhere on disk....[/b][/quote]
when you get a change to post them.
(thanks) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
343 Posts
what you guys want? I made some for a 4 switch setup *front, back, left, right*. I did 6 switch *add power 3 wheel each side*. have the 10 switch setup which is all those options plus individual corners.... never made a 14 switch diagram, just cause... well didn't want people to copy me. hehe... I'll see if I can get BigPoppa to take some pics on my dancer in action once I re-wire the motors to a JOKER '63...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Nov 7 2003, 02:09 AM
I wish i had a Lindberg model of the Joker car....this month the car is over here in europe would be cool to drive the little RC joker next to the real thing standing in the crowd... ;)
when is the joker going to be there?

·
Registered
744 Posts
LIKE THIS ESSEN.. CAR SHOW....

the boss of RED's Hydraulics will be there and he give like hydro set worth like 1000 euro for giveaway goodies...

damn...

wish I can win that thing..

PEAZ and BEANZ

p.s.: THE JOKER WILL BE IN GERMANY from 28 november till 7 december 2003....man...and it will give show case like 4 times every day... that's a lot of yellow tops then..hehhehe

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Nov 7 2003, 02:09 AM
I wish i had a Lindberg model of the Joker car....this month the car is over here in europe would be cool to drive the little RC joker next to the real thing standing in the crowd... ;)
they are pretty coo', the paint job matches and all.. the ONLY thing is there is NO flake, *the real deal has the MOST flake I've ever seen on a car to date*. And the big ass blower with the side pipes coming outta the roof.. kinda tacky.. but eh. I'll post pics of it when i can.. or get BigPoppa over to do it for me.. hehe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo@Nov 6 2003, 11:04 PM
what you guys want? I made some for a 4 switch setup *front, back, left, right*. I did 6 switch *add power 3 wheel each side*. have the 10 switch setup which is all those options plus individual corners.... never made a 14 switch diagram, just cause... well didn't want people to copy me. hehe... I'll see if I can get BigPoppa to take some pics on my dancer in action once I re-wire the motors to a JOKER '63...
well let me see the 6-switch setup

·
Registered
187 Posts
LMAO Jev'erz ...." I am the toy doctor .... your car needs help"

cracked me up when I read that :cheesy:

p.s. Hey man, are you ever gonna make any t-shirts or anything?.... here's how I want mine to look, ok? .... It's got that shot from your Beswithed avatar video, with the front of the car wheelied up sky high, great big, with A Jevries Production, or something underneath it, ...on the front , ...and on the back, it's got a huge ( and I mean huge ) Switch Action logo ......

that be ok with you, Bro ? ... dig it ! :cheesy:

Last edited by Soggydoggie at Nov 11 2003, 03:22 AM

1 - 18 of 18 Posts