LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about putting switches on my 90 town car and i was wondering what setup everybody else would go with. Everybody always tells me that i need to reinforce the frame, extend the a arms and so on, but i was wondering if i didn't do any of that what would happen (probably fuck everything up but i want to hear everybody elses opinion)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Reinforcing your frame would depend on the stuff you want to do with it? Do you plan on hopping?Dancing? Clowning on the blvd?

The more you want to do the more shit you'll need to have done.

I've heard vatos say "I just want up and down and sides" and when they get hooked up..........fiorget it.............they bust their shit right up.

Depends on you. I'm not trying to be a smartass.

Two pump maybe 6 batteries would be the very basics that I would go with.

My .02, hope it helps.

Later
TC

·
Registered
237 Posts
my 94 tc is all bout sittn low.. all i need the juice for is to dump it at 60 mph are throw hella sprax on the tailgater behind me.... i didnt reinforce shit i didnt extend my a arms either ig to 4 pumps 10s in front ( no springs) 12s in rear ( no springs) on accumaltors.. rides like it was stock

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
i started out with 2 pumps and 6 batteries in two bays on my towncar....i did some mild reinforcing at the rear end of the car mainly because of the weight back there and i knew i would clown a little...i only did 2 small rolling 3's and decided i needed more stuff.. so i ended up getting another pump 2 more batteries and coilovering the back...im one of the people that said i just wanna hit switches now and then but once i started hitting them it wasnt enough..

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by TUXNUTZ@Dec 11 2003, 07:17 PM
my 94 tc is all bout sittn low.. all i need the juice for is to dump it at 60 mph are throw hella sprax on the tailgater behind me.... i didnt reinforce shit i didnt extend my a arms either ig to 4 pumps 10s in front ( no springs) 12s in rear ( no springs) on accumaltors.. rides like it was stock
:cool:

·
Registered
210 Posts
when the setup was put in my town car it had 3 pumps and 8 batterys with no reinforcement. the car was rolled for like 5 years like that and the only thing that happend was the springs broke through into the trunk.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i didnt do no reforcement, but i need to get a slip yoke for my driveline, tried of breakin transmissions, and extend my armz, they say only if u go 14" and above(the clynidnerz, i got 2 showtime pumpz 6 batteries, one bay, if u want picz of the setup give ur email address i'll send u some.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
luxurysicness....Where u at in the 530???? i'm from the 530.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts