LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use Switchhitters in Vegas for installs? They are locacted down off of Sahara around Highland.. they are next the Cheetas.. I am looking for some feedback on them.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
If you go futher down highland towards the strip their is a better shop...Black Magic Hydraulics call them up and ask for ron. As for Switch hitters I dont know I have heard some negative feedback from some people..but If you want your intall to be professional hit up Black magic. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd@Aug 24 2005, 09:04 AM~3681990
I've seen some cars from One Luv reppin Switch Hitters.... They look good to me.  :cool:
Rick is a good freind of mine and i've seen some of there work....they do a good job !!!! but, this is a buyer beware market......as a business owner myself ,he is the only competition in town
but as far as''ONE LUV"" goes most of those cars were already built, shit i even worked one some of their cars,too...But thats not the deal, compare equipment ,customer service,what you get for that price.....don't base it on price only......
;)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 25 2005, 03:03 AM~3688171
Rick is a good freind of mine and i've seen some of there work....they do a good job !!!! but, this is a buyer beware market......as a business owner  myself ,he is the only competition in town
but as far as''ONE LUV"" goes most of those cars were already built, shit i even worked one some of their cars,too...But thats not the deal, compare equipment ,customer service,what you get for that price.....don't base it on price only......
                                        ;)
STOP SUCKIN... I SURE MISS MARKent ;)

·
Tripple Digit...
3,354 Posts
:uh: N THEY STOCK MACH 3'S LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Didnt that car and Owner used to be in Royals?

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 26 2005, 12:59 AM~3695195
Oh shit...whats this
That plumbing job doesn't look too good. The pumps are shooting fluid straight at one another, I understand it will flow out to the least pressure where you want it to go but it just looks as though they would be some resistance because straight from the pumps the fluid is compressing against one another..... :uh:

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by MonteMan@Aug 26 2005, 02:29 PM~3698151
That plumbing job doesn't look too good. The pumps are shooting fluid straight at one another, I understand it will flow out to the least pressure where you want it to go but it just looks as though they would be some resistance because straight from the pumps the fluid is compressing against one another..... :uh:
looks like that,but it drilled to a 90 then 1'' on the out-let port ,it's ported into both out-let ports :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 26 2005, 04:00 PM~3699165
looks like that,but it drilled to a 90 then 1'' on the out-let port ,it's ported into both out-let ports :biggrin:

GOT IT :biggrin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts