LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im not so much looking for trades but if you got something throw it at me it might strike my likeing. id like to sale everything for $1800 obo shiping extra if you want it shiped every thing consist of a set of 20 inch knock offs with two new tires and two used tires all four have been driven on but the front are still like brand new the rear arefine for now but you'll have be be thinking about 2 more shortly depending on how you drive i ride my motorcycle unless its raining so. rims come with everythin knock offs adapters and tool. no curb marks alittle dirty but for used wires they are in really good shape nothing to bitch about clean up really well. and then the system i have 8 pb power bass 10 inch subs two boxes and 2 amps one amps been played for a while in the car but works great and the other is still brand new. ones a 1000watt the other is a 1440. get at me asap i need these sold i will consider a trade with cash for a set of 13's with tires so let me know what you all have 1-772-360-8460 chris

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have 13's I'll trade you they are brand new the one just needs a new adapter all I want is there stereo equipment. the wheels are 13 100 spoke k/o's all chrome with dayton tires brand new

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,286 Posts
pm me on the 20s, i have tons of things for trade and or cash

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey 8 ball send me a pm ot call me up with what you got cash offer and also let me know whats your willing to trade and slammed s1-0 sorry but no thanks i won't trade just for 13's with tires i can get them brand new to my door at the shop for 400 bucks but thanks

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
back up again its all still here

·
Registered
657 Posts
how much for 1 amp and 1 box of speakers

·
Registered
551 Posts