LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a flyer from a guy in my neighborhood who does airbrushing for t-shirts, shoes, potraits, flyers, etc. Now it doesn't speciifically say "bicycles", but his spot in located in the most latin area of oakland...is airbrushing a skill that usually applies to anything you decide to shoot in on or what? I am not going to be in to that stage in my project for a while so I haven't hit him up.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
obviously I could do that, but guess what? People are gay. He'll be like, "Oh yeah, I could do that when he knows damn he can't. Folks just chasing a buck to keep their business alive. So I am asking here if anyone has had experiance with that sort of thing. Perhaps a t-shirt guy did their bike or something.

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 14 2005, 08:37 AM~3812431
obviously I could do that, but guess what? People are gay. He'll be like, "Oh yeah, I could do that when he knows damn he can't. Folks just chasing a buck to keep their business alive. So I am asking here if anyone has had experiance with that sort of thing. Perhaps a t-shirt guy did their bike or something.

why the fuck are you bothering then if you already KNOW that he can't?

jeeez...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You on crack or something dude? I said thats what he might say. If you can't post something constructive to the conversation then kick rocks homie. Anyway, I was diggin a little deeper into his website and he has done some motorcycles so I am sure he does bikes. I hope. I am so gonna have lil'jon on the side of my whip.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
theaveonline.com
airballin.com

yea man, I am so tired of seeing nothin but dragons, medevil women, and super heros on the side of bikes. Shit is silly to me. I've seen some hot artwork, but I have NEVER seen a well thought out mural concept ever in my life.

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 14 2005, 08:54 AM~3812521
theaveonline.com
airballin.com

yea man, I am so tired of seeing nothin but dragons, medevil women, and super heros on the side of bikes. Shit is silly to me. I've seen some hot artwork, but I have NEVER seen a well thought out mural concept ever in my life.
your aren't very well thought out either :dunno:

OOHO SCARFACE!!!! yeah original...

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
He would be able to do it. He just cant use the same paint that he uses for shirts. He has to use automotive paint for your bike. If he uses anything else it will react with the clear and mess everything up.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When did I ever say I was gonna have scarface on my bike dude? I'm not putting lil'jon on their either. I actually have the idea in my head already, but imma hold of until I go by the shop as see what else he's capable of.

·
Registered
525 Posts
The guy that is doing my bike's mural also does the t-shirt thing in a flea market...so its the same skills...

·
Registered
213 Posts
There's a guy in Newpark mall in Newrak, He did a bike that was in our club a while back, but if you want something good, you can go to Medicine Man or Kiko from the SJ flea market

1 - 20 of 37 Posts