LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a flyer from a guy in my neighborhood who does airbrushing for t-shirts, shoes, potraits, flyers, etc. Now it doesn't speciifically say "bicycles", but his spot in located in the most latin area of oakland...is airbrushing a skill that usually applies to anything you decide to shoot in on or what? I am not going to be in to that stage in my project for a while so I haven't hit him up.

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
obviously I could do that, but guess what? People are gay. He'll be like, "Oh yeah, I could do that when he knows damn he can't. Folks just chasing a buck to keep their business alive. So I am asking here if anyone has had experiance with that sort of thing. Perhaps a t-shirt guy did their bike or something.

· Banned
4,886 Posts
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 14 2005, 08:37 AM~3812431
obviously I could do that, but guess what? People are gay. He'll be like, "Oh yeah, I could do that when he knows damn he can't. Folks just chasing a buck to keep their business alive. So I am asking here if anyone has had experiance with that sort of thing. Perhaps a t-shirt guy did their bike or something.

why the fuck are you bothering then if you already KNOW that he can't?

jeeez...

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You on crack or something dude? I said thats what he might say. If you can't post something constructive to the conversation then kick rocks homie. Anyway, I was diggin a little deeper into his website and he has done some motorcycles so I am sure he does bikes. I hope. I am so gonna have lil'jon on the side of my whip.

Attachments

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
theaveonline.com
airballin.com

yea man, I am so tired of seeing nothin but dragons, medevil women, and super heros on the side of bikes. Shit is silly to me. I've seen some hot artwork, but I have NEVER seen a well thought out mural concept ever in my life.

· Banned
4,886 Posts
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 14 2005, 08:54 AM~3812521
theaveonline.com
airballin.com

yea man, I am so tired of seeing nothin but dragons, medevil women, and super heros on the side of bikes. Shit is silly to me. I've seen some hot artwork, but I have NEVER seen a well thought out mural concept ever in my life.
your aren't very well thought out either :dunno:

OOHO SCARFACE!!!! yeah original...

· Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When did I ever say I was gonna have scarface on my bike dude? I'm not putting lil'jon on their either. I actually have the idea in my head already, but imma hold of until I go by the shop as see what else he's capable of.

· Registered
459 Posts
The guy that is doing my bike's mural also does the t-shirt thing in a flea market...so its the same skills...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.