LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Dec 6 2003, 11:41 AM
Here you go. I made this in like, 1 1/2 minutes so bear with me. but the t is threaded through the o and you can see where it pivots.

thanks, so the string that goes to the chassis connects to a motor?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so do you hop with t sliders? wouldnt the hop be off center since it runs to two different motors?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Dec 6 2003, 03:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Dec 6 2003, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lukedogg@Dec 6 2003, 04:37 PM
so do you hop with t sliders? wouldnt the hop be off center since it runs to two different motors?
Yea, you could hop with them, depends on the motors and battery you are using though.[/b][/quote]
but wouldnt it be crooked?

·
Registered
312 Posts
T sliders arent meant to hop I don tthink.. I mean you could if you can hit the switches at the same time but it would be hard... or you could run 2 motors to 1 toggle switch.. that may work...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by lukedogg+Dec 6 2003, 03:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lukedogg @ Dec 6 2003, 03:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2003, 03:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--lukedogg
@Dec 6 2003, 04:37 PM

Yea, you could hop with them, depends on the motors and battery you are using though.
but wouldnt it be crooked?[/b][/quote]
you can run both strings to ONE motor. like 1ofaknd said, depends on the motor you can get it to hop. You have a big bad johnson, you can get it to hop with no problems. Its better to use a u-bar style setup to hop, cause its a real simple up & down pully system. T-sliders are best for dancing cause you can "pivot" giving it a corners/side to side action.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo+Dec 6 2003, 07:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Majestics Pablo @ Dec 6 2003, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2003, 03:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--lukedogg
@Dec 6 2003, 04:37 PM

Yea, you could hop with them, depends on the motors and battery you are using though.

but wouldnt it be crooked?
you can run both strings to ONE motor. like 1ofaknd said, depends on the motor you can get it to hop. You have a big bad johnson, you can get it to hop with no problems. Its better to use a u-bar style setup to hop, cause its a real simple up & down pully system. T-sliders are best for dancing cause you can "pivot" giving it a corners/side to side action.[/b][/quote]
thanks for the input everybody. I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
I had a Hoppin hydros chassis with t-sliders, and it could hop the front easily, though it wasn't high, it was still even. as long as your strings are the same (can't have one tight, and one loose) then it wouldn't be crooked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts