LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do you jack the body up at to raise off the frame ? How do you go about rasing the body ? don`t want to bend up the body thanks homies keep ridn :cool:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
post up a pic of your ride man..
I'm in Cleveland, and theres a guy with a nice GP right by you..
another with a nice Monte LS in Brunswick...

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Whats a G-body?!! :uh: Look around in this forum I posted up a step by step process for this and the topic is worded the same!

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
like this
;)

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Nov 21 2003, 10:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Nov 21 2003, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--stevie d@Nov 21 2003, 02:02 PM
like this
;)
WTF!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:uh: only in the UK.........only in the UK :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....+Nov 21 2003, 06:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joost.... @ Nov 21 2003, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Nacho Individuals [email protected] 21 2003, 10:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--stevie d
@Nov 21 2003, 02:02 PM
like this
;)

WTF!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:uh: only in the UK.........only in the UK :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
hell yeah we dont fuck around its only a scrap body anyway or i would have been a bit more carefull ,i think ul all agree that looks mighty impressive :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
it had serious accident damage to 1 side ,rotten doors etc im saving the interior and all the chrome but the actual body is scrap not worthy of lowrider material

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by bounce n OH@Nov 21 2003, 08:22 PM
hey man where u from with the gp? camera broke or some [email protected]? don`t think i seen you before . i`m from EAST Akron i`ve got a reg regal bout to be candy green throgh to mant copy cats arond this [email protected] . you know bout any hydro shows in ohio
the traditionals cc hold a show in cleveland every year..
it's pretty good..
its at the Michael J Zone rec center on W 65 and lorain

1 - 16 of 16 Posts