LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be getting my first set of wires soon & I was wondering how to take care of them.

I've read some old posts & anything from WD-40, to baby oil, to simple green was talked about.
So what do I want to wash them with?
Do I wax em'?
Anything else ya'll can throw in would help. I just dont want to fuck stuff up because I dont know what I'm doin.

·
NO BITCH!!
101 Posts
you dont have to use any of that shit...just wash them with normal soap and water that you would use to wash your car with, and do that like every other day or everyday and they will be fine.

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by Lunchbox@Dec 26 2003, 10:14 AM
I'm going to be getting my first set of wires soon & I was wondering how to take care of them.

I've read some old posts & anything from WD-40, to baby oil, to simple green was talked about.
Do I wax em'?
Anything else ya'll can throw in would help. I just dont want to fuck stuff up because I dont know what I'm doin.
best thing to do is keep them out of the rain.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller+Dec 26 2003, 02:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Dec 26 2003, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lunchbox@Dec 26 2003, 10:14 AM

Do I wax em'?
best thing to do is keep them out of the rain.[/b][/quote]
thats kinda hard when you have a daily tho :angry:

i say simple green because it will brack down the dirt fast bla bla bla plus its really good on white walls

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by Mark+Dec 28 2003, 05:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Dec 28 2003, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -dayton [email protected] 26 2003, 02:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Lunchbox
@Dec 26 2003, 10:14 AM

Do I wax em'?

i say simple green because it will brack down the dirt fast bla bla bla plus its really good on white walls[/b][/quote]
just get an old get around car to drive everyday

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller+Dec 28 2003, 01:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Dec 28 2003, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 05:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Lunchbox

Do I wax em'?

i say simple green because it will brack down the dirt fast bla bla bla plus its really good on white walls
just get an old get around car to drive everyday[/b][/quote]
:cheesy: no way man

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by Mark+Dec 28 2003, 06:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mark @ Dec 28 2003, 06:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -dayton [email protected] 28 2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 05:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Lunchbox

Do I wax em'?

just get an old get around car to drive everyday
:cheesy: no way man[/b][/quote]
it's good idea homie why put all that wear and tear on your lowrider when you don't have to

·
Registered
217 Posts
I use maguires on my rims, it's always worked pretty good for me. If they get rusted, you can either get some British Wire Wheel cleaner, or just use an SOS pad.

Holla

:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts