LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should i do to secure my crown after i take out the spring?

·
Registered
598 Posts
orrrrr... buy your self an twisted extended downcrown and leave the springs.... loox better,sits just as low,and still has suspension....and i think that downcrown only goes for like 20 dollars...

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
I'd either go with the extended crown but I usually only take out the spring to show it and when I show it it's usually on display so I don't have to ride it or nothing... I can't ride with my out anywayz, I still have the original Schwinn pedals and crank on it so it scrapes hella bad..

·
Registered
598 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Aug 2 2003, 12:09 AM
I'd either go with the extended crown but I usually only take out the spring to show it and when I show it it's usually on display so I don't have to ride it or nothing... I can't ride with my out anywayz, I still have the original Schwinn pedals and crank on it so it scrapes hella bad..
yea but at lowrider events.. the bike haz to be ride-able the pedals gotta turn the whole circle without scraping.... and u gotta be able to turn the handle bar both ways with out the fork hitting the frame too soon

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT+Aug 2 2003, 07:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tRiCk oR TrEaT @ Aug 2 2003, 07:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike@Aug 2 2003, 12:09 AM
I'd either go with the extended crown but I usually only take out the spring to show it and when I show it it's usually on display so I don't have to ride it or nothing...  I can't ride with my out anywayz, I still have the original Schwinn pedals and crank on it so it scrapes hella bad..
yea but at lowrider events.. the bike haz to be ride-able the pedals gotta turn the whole circle without scraping.... and u gotta be able to turn the handle bar both ways with out the fork hitting the frame too soon[/b][/quote]
Hmmm.. I've never been to a Lowrider event... Oh well, I'll stick to my local shows where all I have to do is put up a 15 20 or 25 dolla entry fee, throw a display down, and clean it up to look good and show.. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts