LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got this off of ebat and i want to know what you guys think i should do with it?

·
Registered
86 Posts
ooooooh BOYDS black pearl.... and some dubs from Hoppin Hydros... and mabey a air bag set up in the trunk :0 or sell it to me.... ;)

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a mad do you have any of those air ride set up? :cool:

·
Registered
86 Posts
where abouts in AZ do you live? im in tucson and i havent really found anybody except HobbyTown USA, walmart sucks ass and Craycroft hobbies isnt open anymore

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Nu-B Modeler@Sep 4 2003, 04:49 PM
where abouts in AZ do you live? im in tucson and i havent really found anybody except HobbyTown USA, walmart sucks ass and Craycroft hobbies isnt open anymore
go over to Competition Hobbies on Costco Drive. right off thornydale between orange grove and ina. thats where i saw those on tuesday. they have a bunch of the new revell releases over there too ;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
cool i will hit em up this weekend

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 4 2003, 04:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 4 2003, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nu-B Modeler@Sep 4 2003, 04:49 PM
go over to Competition Hobbies on Costco Drive. right off thornydale between orange grove and ina. thats where i saw those on tuesday. they have a bunch of the new revell releases over there too ;)[/b][/quote]
wheres that at again? i forgot

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Originally posted by 8-Ball@Sep 4 2003, 10:42 PM
i just got this off of ebat and i want to know what you guys think i should do with it?
deep roller's or mc's with thin little o rings for tires ...

and as far as paint goes?

i like using walmarts spray glitter in the craft section i think been a while

and lacquering it until smooth ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts