LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some lnockoffs im trying to take off and i dont have the tool...dows anybody know if i can get a socket and what size do i get or is there another way to get them off 17's on the front and 18's on the back...thanks in advance

·
Registered
92 Posts
Originally posted by laydoutxtreme@Mar 9 2010, 08:21 PM~16843639
I got some lnockoffs im trying to take off and i dont have the tool...dows anybody know if i can get a socket and what size do i get or is there another way to get them off 17's on the front and 18's on the back...thanks in advance
:uh: You have to have the tools made for removing them, if You want to do it right... If You have some metal and a welder, You could make one... But if You don't care about them, use a pipe wrench. ;)

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
Originally posted by laydoutxtreme@Mar 9 2010, 07:21 PM~16843639
THE SIZE OF THE RIMS DOESN'T MATTER... WHAT MATTERS IS THE KNOCKOFF STYLE... IM ASSUMING YOU HAVE THE SMALL HEX OR THE LARGE DIAMOND... IF YOU DO CONTACT ANY WHEEL DEALER ON HERE TO GET ONE.. AND MAKE SURE TO GREASE THE KNOCKOFFS NEXT TIME.. POST A PICTURE OF THE KNOCKOFFS SO SOMEONE CAN HELP YOU OUT.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Then use a big ass monkey/pipe wrench and rip em off there!
Good luck :biggrin:

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
I HAVE A HEX KEY (TOOL) I CAN SELL YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME.. OR CALL ME AT 641.844.7503..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts