LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'll get a better pic soon. for trade or make offers.

color barrel with clean 2 bar straight knockoffs. back tires are very good..front have some outer wear. will let go without tires as well.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
they do have some very minor scuff mark here and there..no curbs..a little touch up here and there and they would be perfect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will try to take some tomm..they are actually color barrel and hub..i was looking them over today..they are nice. I upgraded to some Z's.
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick@Dec 1 2008, 04:51 PM~12305380
i will try to take some tomm..they are actually color barrel and hub..i was looking them over today..they are nice. I upgraded to some Z's.
:cool: :cool: I WONDER IF THEY WILL MATCH MY NEW BIG BODY?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by CadiRolo@Dec 1 2008, 08:28 PM~12306431
:cool:  :cool: I WONDER IF THEY WILL MATCH MY NEW BIG BODY?


yep i bet they would..you know where to get a custom grill for my 95 lincoln..i'll hook you up with the rims..and more.. ;)
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick@Dec 1 2008, 07:43 PM~12307347
yep i bet they would..you know where to get a custom grill for my 95 lincoln..i'll hook you up with the rims..and more.. ;)
I DONT BRO SORRY.... :(
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick@Dec 1 2008, 08:02 PM~12307580
ok ok..you talked me into it. i'll take the Z's off of Pina  :0
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: YOU GOT JOKES LOL...... :biggrin:

ADD 3 G'S AND YOU GOT YOURSELF A DEAL ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Maverick+Nov 30 2008, 09:13 PM~12297678-->
i'll get a better pic soon. for trade or make offers.

color barrel with clean 2 bar straight knockoffs. back tires are very good..front have some outer wear. will let go without tires as well.


[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-CadiRolo
@Dec 1 2008, 08:28 PM~12306431
:cool:  :cool: I WONDER IF THEY WILL MATCH MY NEW BIG BODY?


maybe it is different..im not sure.
 

·
R-N-M Customz
Joined
·
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick@Dec 1 2008, 08:02 PM~12307580
ok ok..you talked me into it. i'll take the Z's off of Pina  :0
OH AND BY THE WAY THEIR NOT ZENITHS THEY ARE ORIGINAL WIRE WHEEL KINGS ;) ;) ;)
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top