LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll get a better pic soon. for trade or make offers.

color barrel with clean 2 bar straight knockoffs. back tires are very good..front have some outer wear. will let go without tires as well.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they do have some very minor scuff mark here and there..no curbs..a little touch up here and there and they would be perfect.
 

·
El Joven Viejo
Joined
·
1,745 Posts
ttt and how much
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
350.00 or trade for lincoln parts or anything else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
would like to have E&G style grill for 95-97 lincoln.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Maverick@Dec 1 2008, 01:17 PM~12302323
would like to have E&G style grill for 95-97 lincoln.
i got other stuff i would throw in for the trade as well. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by SIDEKICK@Dec 1 2008, 02:06 PM~12302741
:0  good  luck  :biggrin:  :biggrin: sup maverick
thanks benny.. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'll get some pics up tomm hopefully..the hub and barrel are color. i looked them over today. they are nice wheels.

I upgraded to a set of colored Zeniths.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick@Dec 1 2008, 12:17 PM~12302323
would like to have E&G style grill for 95-97 lincoln.

This makes me sad here bro. I had one and it went to the junkyard after my car was vandalized when I was out of town. All 4 doors all the windows but the grill was left mint. Chrome outers and gold teeth on the inside. A little touch up it would have been mint from bugs hitting the gold. U and I would have had a deal straight across. Now that sucks for both of us :angry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by BigNasty85Regal@Dec 2 2008, 01:28 AM~12309827
This makes me sad here bro. I had one and it went to the junkyard after my car was vandalized when I was out of town. All 4 doors all the windows but the grill was left mint. Chrome outers and gold teeth on the inside. A little touch up it would have been mint from bugs hitting the gold. U and I would have had a deal straight across. Now that sucks for both of us :angry:
yeah that does suck..i dont care what shape the gold on the bars is..im powercoating them anyways. :(

I would throw in more than these rims if anyone comes across one. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick@Dec 2 2008, 10:22 AM~12311907
yeah that does suck..i dont care what shape the gold on the bars is..im powercoating them anyways.  :(

I would throw in more than these rims if anyone comes across one.  :cool:
do u have a pic of one? i dont think ive ever seen one for towncars...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Originally posted by g-body lowlow@Dec 2 2008, 04:04 PM~12314451
do u have a pic of one? i dont think ive ever seen one for towncars...
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top