LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
lol, like i said... i wasnt sure what he meant.

i didnt know if he has his bike somewhere and called down to ask how its coming along and they was like "ohh, it's getting tanked right now" lol

because thats what they call it when they acid dip metal to strip it.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 16 2004, 12:41 AM
lol yea.... it means doing the "tank" as in molding the front of the frame like a gas tank on a chopper...lol
i got a tank on my chopper a propane tank. i need to make a sleve though the flame is weak asshell because of the cold weather

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Jan 15 2004, 11:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Jan 15 2004, 11:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Jan 16 2004, 12:41 AM
lol yea.... it means doing the "tank" as in molding the front of the frame like a gas tank on a chopper...lol
i got a tank on my chopper a propane tank. i need to make a sleve though the flame is weak asshell because of the cold weather[/b][/quote]
they have "bottle blankets" for the nitrous bottles.... maybe if you did something like that on your propane bottle? :dunno:

·
Registered
312 Posts
no no no ... tanked is when you call the iraqi ppl fags, and they run your bike over with their tanks, and weapons of mas destruction...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts