LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall im looking for any info etc on turning my gp into a targa top ,is there any kits to make the job easier etc or is it all gotta be fabricated from scratch

also does any1 have any pics of gbodys with targa tops

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sumbodys gotta ave sum advice that can help me on my quest

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
I KNOW WHAT A HOLLYWOOD TOP IS, WHATS A TARGA TOP?

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Aug 27 2003, 07:45 PM
a targa top is like the ones on a porshe, there is a piece that fits back in so it will be weather proof.

but in the lowrider world there is no need for all that, just cut it, do a few more mods to the roof line for looks and mold it all smooth.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Aug 27 2003, 05:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Aug 27 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BIG NICK@Aug 27 2003, 07:45 PM
a targa top is like the ones on a porshe, there is a piece that fits back in so it will be weather proof.

but in the lowrider world there is no need for all that, just cut it, do a few more mods to the roof line for looks and mold it all smooth.[/b][/quote]
Like on STRICLY BUISNESS. But if it rains?

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Aug 27 2003, 04:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Aug 27 2003, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BIG NICK@Aug 27 2003, 07:45 PM

but in the lowrider world there is no need for all that, just cut it, do a few more mods to the roof line for looks and mold it all smooth.[/b][/quote]
unfortunately it rains alot over here so i need sum sort of cover/top to put back in just in case ,i had thought about a kinda convertable type just for the targa that i could roll up n tuck behind the seat or in the trunk etc i would like a solid targa section but storage at shows cruizin etc would be hard ,has any1 done a targa top before that could give me sum pointers ,cutting a hollywood top is no probs its just having a watertight roof to fill the hole

1 - 11 of 11 Posts