LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4027 Posts

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>
MAYBE U CAN BRING OLD MAGAZINES,PIC'S, OR ANY OLD MEMORIES OF THAT OLD SCHOOL RIDE ON A POSTER BOARD FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!!!!! ;) ;)

WE WILL HAVE A "RETURN OF THE OLD SCHOOL LOWRIDER" AWARD FOR THE BADDEST OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! CAR NOT NEEDED TO BE PRESENT TOO WIN , BUT RESENT PIC'S ARE NESSESARY!!!!! EVEN BETTER IF THE CAR IS AT THE PICNIC !!!! MAYBE A CASH AWARD IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE!!!! :cool: :cool:

SO P.M ME IF U HAVE A OLD SCHOOL RIDE THAT U WOULD LIKE TO BRING SO WE CAN PUT U DOWN!!!! ;)

DALLAS LOWRIDERS PICNIC , JULY 20 2008 AT JOE POOL LAKE(LYNN CREEK PARK) 12PM TO 5 PM!!!! SEE YALL THERE!!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by RIDINDRTY64@Jul 10 2008, 09:54 PM~11061399
<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>
MAYBE U CAN BRING OLD MAGAZINES,PIC'S, OR ANY OLD MEMORIES OF THAT OLD SCHOOL RIDE ON A POSTER BOARD FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!!!!! ;)  ;)
WE WILL HAVE A "RETURN OF THE OLD SCHOOL LOWRIDER" AWARD FOR THE BADDEST OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! CAR NOT NEEDED TO BE PRESENT TOO WIN , BUT RESENT PIC'S ARE NESSESARY!!!!! EVEN BETTER IF THE CAR IS AT THE PICNIC !!!!   MAYBE A CASH AWARD IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE!!!! :cool:  :cool:
SO P.M  ME IF  U HAVE A OLD SCHOOL RIDE THAT U WOULD LIKE TO BRING SO WE CAN PUT U DOWN!COLOR!!! ;)

DALLAS LOWRIDERS PICNIC , JULY 20 2008 AT JOE POOL LAKE(LYNN CREEK PARK)  12PM TO 5 PM!!!! SEE YALL THERE!!!!!
cool :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
:cool:

1 - 20 of 4027 Posts