LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3981 - 4000 of 4027 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Rides looking good, glad to see a Lil life in the forum, seeing y'alls rides motivates me to one day get my ride up to y'alls level keep it up.

·
Registered
9,567 Posts

·
Certified Gentlemen
1,924 Posts
Is Odessa 2days this year? Date

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
SAY NICK WHEN THE DEADLINE TO REG. FOR THE SHOW

·
Registered
2,402 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
GREAT TIME THIS PAST WEEKEND AT THE TEJANO SUPER CARSHOW!!!!!!! GHETTO DREAMS CC - MIDLANT, TX IS HERE FOR ANY SUPPORT YOU NEED WITH EVENTS AND OR CRUISES!!! JUST GIVE US A HOLLA AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP WITH ANYTHING WE CAN. THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS PAST WEEKEND WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :biggrin:

·
IMPALAS 4/life
330 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Was up fellas we haveing our 5th anual grill n chill . SATURDAY 27. 2013 AMARILLO TX THOMPSON PARK NOON-6:00 all free. Food .games. Drinks . We got a few awards to give out and a @$$$$500 cash prize for a hop. All fun in the sun lots of games for the kids and a chance for wonderland passes for more info. Louie(806)463-9409 harvey (806)433-1750

·
Registered
407 Posts
Our prayers and thought are with you. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help out in any way. God Bless.

Your Bro. in Christ,
Bro-Ed & Family
Got word this morning at 2:30 that my Tia Rachel passed away in Corpus Christi. She was 44 yrs old and my dads ( David Leal SR. aka Cadd-berry) baby sister. Even though we hurt for our loss and mourn her passing, we also rejoice because we KNOW that at this very moment she is no longer fighting for her life, we know that she's not hurting anymore, she has no need of anything, and she is walking on streets of gold.

love u bro miss u

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Our condolences to the Taste of Latin Familia. God Bless You All!!!!

3981 - 4000 of 4027 Posts