LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Taste of Latin CC

254K views 4K replies 174 participants last post by  ReynaldoElvira 
#1 ·
See less See more
#15 ·
<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>
MAYBE U CAN BRING OLD MAGAZINES,PIC'S, OR ANY OLD MEMORIES OF THAT OLD SCHOOL RIDE ON A POSTER BOARD FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!!!!! ;) ;)

WE WILL HAVE A "RETURN OF THE OLD SCHOOL LOWRIDER" AWARD FOR THE BADDEST OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! CAR NOT NEEDED TO BE PRESENT TOO WIN , BUT RESENT PIC'S ARE NESSESARY!!!!! EVEN BETTER IF THE CAR IS AT THE PICNIC !!!! MAYBE A CASH AWARD IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE!!!! :cool: :cool:

SO P.M ME IF U HAVE A OLD SCHOOL RIDE THAT U WOULD LIKE TO BRING SO WE CAN PUT U DOWN!!!! ;)

DALLAS LOWRIDERS PICNIC , JULY 20 2008 AT JOE POOL LAKE(LYNN CREEK PARK) 12PM TO 5 PM!!!! SEE YALL THERE!!!!!

#16 ·
Originally posted by RIDINDRTY64@Jul 10 2008, 09:54 PM~11061399
<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>
MAYBE U CAN BRING OLD MAGAZINES,PIC'S, OR ANY OLD MEMORIES OF THAT OLD SCHOOL RIDE ON A POSTER BOARD FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!!!!! ;)  ;)
WE WILL HAVE A "RETURN OF THE OLD SCHOOL LOWRIDER" AWARD FOR THE BADDEST OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! CAR NOT NEEDED TO BE PRESENT TOO WIN , BUT RESENT PIC'S ARE NESSESARY!!!!! EVEN BETTER IF THE CAR IS AT THE PICNIC !!!!   MAYBE A CASH AWARD IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE!!!! :cool:  :cool:
SO P.M  ME IF  U HAVE A OLD SCHOOL RIDE THAT U WOULD LIKE TO BRING SO WE CAN PUT U DOWN!COLOR!!! ;)

DALLAS LOWRIDERS PICNIC , JULY 20 2008 AT JOE POOL LAKE(LYNN CREEK PARK)  12PM TO 5 PM!!!! SEE YALL THERE!!!!!
cool :cool: :cool:

#18 ·
#21 ·
Originally posted by Tejano lowrider@Jul 14 2008, 10:16 PM~11089493
Houston,we used to have a chapter there, chapter 3  :cool:
Yes sir a few of my jefe's primos from the Northside were in it.Rudy Talamantes was one of them.

:cool:

#23 ·
Originally posted by Rolled Brim@Jul 15 2008, 04:36 PM~11096301
Yes sir a few of my jefe's primos from the Northside were in it.Rudy Talamantes was one of them.

Yea, Rudt Talamantez ,he and George Hernandez with cars like Just A dream, Rudy was throwing the car show over at the convention center back in the late 70's, i 'd like to re open the Tate of Latin Chapter again someday , have any leads for me?? :biggrin: I have some old pic's of that show and some of our Houston rides, i will try to post them up soon

#24 ·
Originally posted by Tejano lowrider@Jul 17 2008, 10:37 AM~11111133
Yea, Rudt Talamantez ,he and George Hernandez with cars like Just A dream, Rudy was throwing the car show over at the convention center back in the late 70's, i 'd like to re open the Tate of Latin Chapter again someday , have any leads for me?? :biggrin:  I have some old pic's of that show and some of our Houston rides, i will try to post them up soon
Esta bein If I see him I'll mention it :cool: Post em up when you get a chance that way I can save them on the computer and print em out and show Rudy.Yeah I remember them days at the convention center ( Albert Thomas ) my family started the Low Masters CC but TOL III they had some nice rides I remember Rudy used to always come by my house and visit my dad.I uesd to like to sit in his ride and pretend it was mine. :biggrin:

M.Talamantes

#25 ·
Originally posted by Rolled Brim@Jul 18 2008, 09:05 AM~11119806
Esta bein If I see him I'll mention it  :cool: Post em up when you get a chance that way I can save them on the computer and print em out and show Rudy.Yeah I remember them days at the convention center ( Albert Thomas ) my family started the Low Masters CC  but TOL III they had some nice rides I remember Rudy used to always come by my house and visit my dad.I uesd to like to sit in his ride and pretend it was mine. :biggrin:

M.Talamantes
Orale,will post some pic's soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.