LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Working man
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is a man of his word. Kept the original price he gave for the 59 fenders, when he could have easily made more money selling them on ebay. He also has some nice slow downs. :biggrin:

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
This guy is selling everything except his undies to get out here, and I cant wait to leave this damn place.

The Lowriding industry is GREAT here, but damn, this is not a good place to raise a family.

Sorry for ranting.

G

·
Glad you were happy.

Crenshaw, its all good, it will still be a couple of years before I make the relocation, it will probably take me that long to get rid of all the things I dont want to take with me. I almost have everything sorted out between my personal collections and the stuff Im gonna let go, cant keep it all, wont ever need it all, I still have alot of nice parts to sale/auction on ebay. I just try to be honest when I am selling something, I try to picture myself as the buyer and how I would feel if I bought something that wasnt listed honestly. ;)

G

·
Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Aug 31 2006, 06:29 AM~6078172
Glad you were happy.
Crenshaw, its all good, it will still be a couple of years before I make the relocation, it will probably take me that long to get rid of all the things I dont want to take with me. I almost have everything sorted out between my personal collections and the stuff Im gonna let go, cant keep it all, wont ever need it all, I still have alot of nice parts to sale/auction on ebay. I just try to be honest when I am selling something, I try to picture myself as the buyer and how I would feel if I bought something that wasnt listed honestly.  ;)

liar :uh:

G

·
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Sep 1 2006, 11:56 AM~6085496
kick it ey, you ain't from LA yet :uh:
:biggrin:
sup pinche joto, why you tippin. :uh:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Aug 31 2006, 04:38 PM~6081122
Every time I hear that word I think on Dintymore beef stew. :biggrin:
I think you'll be needing a OG dinsmore soon for the ranfla. That's if you are going to be Keeping it real. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts