LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a nice caddi or impala. Would like one almost down up or even show ready might be willing to throw some more cash in. Let me know if you guys have anything. :cool:

·
Registered
683 Posts
got this for 10,000

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by lefty994@Feb 2 2010, 06:51 PM~16492890
Looking for a nice caddi or impala.  Would like one almost down up or even show ready might be willing to throw some more cash in.  Let me know if you guys have anything.  :cool:
Here 88 chevy pick up if you change your mind on caddi or impala. asking 8,000 obo

·
THA PAINTER
10,148 Posts
OK HERE IT IS 93 FLEETWOOD THIS IS A NICE STREET RIDE IT GOT PAINTED LIL OVER 2 YEARS AGO GOT PINSTRIPED AND LEAFED LAST YEAR . INTERIOR IS DECENT DASH HAS CRACKS , THE FRONT DRIVER SEAT AND PASSANGER SEAT ARE FADED BACK SEAT LOOKS CLEAN. IT HAS A ( REDS ) 2 PUMP SET UP 8 BATTERIES 4 SWITCHES HAS A POLISHED ADEL DUMP GOT 12'S IN THE BACK 8'S IN THE FRONT GOT 4.5 COILS IN THE FRONT BUT BOTTOMING OUT I GOT NEW KOOL-AID 4.5 COILS FOR IT (SILVER) ONES, MILES ON THE CAR SHOWS 154K ONLY USED IT ON SUNDAYS FOR CRUISING.

THE BAD IS ON THE ENGINE IT RUNS NICE AND SMOOTH, BUT NEED TO CHANGE THE VALVE SEALS ! IT SMOKES WHEN YOU START UP..... BLUEISH SMOKE ONLY A LIL. IT MIGHT NEED NEW BRAKE PADS SOON, TRANSMISSION SOUNDS AND RUNS GREAT. IT HAS AN ALPINE CD PLAYER AND PIONEER MIDS AND HIGHS.

Car is located in South Central Los Angeles, CA
PRICE DROP TO $6,000 OR BEST OFFER</span> [/b]or trade for a CHEVY bomb of equal value ;) (project) :biggrin:
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=422383 :cool:

hoe not included :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Originally posted by WICKEDKUSTOMS@Feb 3 2010, 11:01 AM~16500247
OK HERE IT IS 93 FLEETWOOD THIS IS A NICE STREET RIDE IT GOT PAINTED LIL OVER 2 YEARS AGO GOT PINSTRIPED AND LEAFED LAST YEAR . INTERIOR IS DECENT DASH HAS CRACKS , THE FRONT DRIVER SEAT AND PASSANGER SEAT ARE FADED BACK SEAT LOOKS CLEAN. IT HAS A ( REDS ) 2 PUMP SET UP 8 BATTERIES  4 SWITCHES HAS A POLISHED ADEL DUMP GOT 12'S IN THE BACK 8'S IN THE FRONT GOT 4.5 COILS IN THE FRONT BUT BOTTOMING OUT I GOT NEW KOOL-AID 4.5 COILS FOR IT (SILVER) ONES, MILES ON THE CAR SHOWS 154K ONLY USED IT ON SUNDAYS FOR CRUISING.

THE BAD IS ON THE ENGINE IT RUNS NICE AND SMOOTH, BUT NEED TO CHANGE THE VALVE SEALS ! IT SMOKES WHEN YOU START UP..... BLUEISH SMOKE ONLY A LIL. IT MIGHT NEED NEW BRAKE PADS SOON, TRANSMISSION SOUNDS AND RUNS GREAT. IT HAS AN ALPINE CD PLAYER AND PIONEER MIDS AND HIGHS.

Car is located in South Central Los Angeles, CA
PRICE DROP TO $6,000 OR BEST OFFER</span>
or trade for a CHEVY bomb of equal value   ;)  (project)  :biggrin:
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=422383 :cool:

hoe not included :biggrin:

[/b]
ughhhhhhhh sorry but i almost threw up cuz that girl you posted on your caddy :uh:

good luck though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts