LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its tax time whats everyone plans for the ride after you take car of your business (family, bills, etc)? I think Imma order some belts, a digital dash, and finally stop being lazy and throw a starter and battery and change my fluids on the Monte so I can start my project.

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
I am going full on with a 12 volt conversion for my 51. I pretty much have everything I just need to build the bracket for the alt. will be around $175.00 for the conversion, that means every bulb, reducers for everything else and coil, belt batt etc.

And some crossbars, gaskets, some new stainless.

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
Originally posted by Airborne@Feb 10 2010, 10:28 AM~16571628
I am going full on with a 12 volt conversion for my 51. I pretty much have everything I just need to build the bracket for the alt. will be around $175.00 for the conversion, that means every bulb, reducers for everything else and coil, belt batt etc.

Or just get a six volt battery from me! Seems like a pain.

But tax money this year going into house and bank. I been collecting parts all year. And really want to be set if the economy gets any worse.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Airborne@Feb 10 2010, 12:28 PM~16571628

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 96ROADMASTER@Feb 10 2010, 04:49 PM~16573716
Or just get a six volt battery from me!  Seems like a pain.
But tax money this year going into house and bank. I been collecting parts all year. And really want to be set if the economy gets any worse.
I feel you on that homie I put a lil something in the bank and paid up my bills for 3 monthes. Gotta handle ya business first. ;)

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Originally posted by 96ROADMASTER@Feb 10 2010, 05:49 PM~16573716
Or just get a six volt battery from me!  Seems like a pain.
my generator and battery are new, I want 12 volts.

And the Army doesn't lay us off! I even got a raise!

·
Goin Up Zzt Zzt !!!
5,720 Posts
Just bought myself a new PROJECT RIDE

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by CUZICAN@Feb 11 2010, 11:47 AM~16582087

I got mad parts for a Caddy to finish the 90 conversion I'll let go super cheap. I had a Caddy and ended up selling so if you interested I got 90 tailights, chrome tailights and taillight rings, Caddy Emblem, and the trim off a 90 4 door Caddy. It will need to be molded for a two door but lmk I can posts pics if you interested.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by CUZICAN@Feb 11 2010, 11:47 AM~16582087

Man nice ride!!!! Makes me miss my old daily driver Caddy even more I had plans for her after my Monte. :angry:

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
What up warren! :wave:

Half going down on wife on a new car and other half, well finally getting my caprice painted on on da road :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Originally posted by MonteCarloLS910@Feb 6 2010, 12:47 PM~16531363
Its tax time whats everyone plans for the ride after you take car of your business (family, bills, etc)?  I think Imma order some belts, a digital dash, and finally stop being lazy and throw a starter and battery and change my fluids on the Monte so I can start my project.
FUCK FAMILY! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME.. EVERY DROP IS GOING IN THE RIDER :cool:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
pickin up a new project will post pix in a week when it comes home

1 - 20 of 38 Posts