LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's more important? Ok, shoes for the baby! But then take care of your real baby - your ride!! You can buy all your E&G grilles and spare kits from an Authoized Distributor and save some nice money. No need to go to a retail joint, I got you covered, I'll take care of all your E&G Classic needs! Have any doubt? Positive feedback is off and running for me! (Larryco50) And just on been here a couple of weeks. Buy fron me and it helps my rep and give you $$$ in your hand for you to use on the ladies that want to ride with you.

Larryco50

888-952-0312

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Originally posted by larryco50@Feb 1 2010, 09:16 PM~16483287
What's more important? Ok, shoes for the baby! But then take care of your real baby - your ride!! You can buy all your E&G grilles and spare kits from an Authoized Distributor and save some nice money. No need to go to a retail joint, I got you covered, I'll  take care of all your E&G Classic needs! Have any doubt? Positive feedback is off and running for me! (Larryco50) And just on been here a couple of weeks. Buy fron me and it helps my rep and give you $$$ in your hand for you to use on the ladies that want to ride with you.

Larryco50

888-952-0312
i see all kinds of ur adds but no pics send some homie

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Larry, hit me upm been tryin to call ya. im wanting all chrome grille 93-96 fleetwood shipped! paypal ready

·
Registered
192 Posts
Larry how much for a 5th wheel kit for 94 fleetwood

1 - 6 of 6 Posts