LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 1984 pontiac bonneville that needs hydraulics. Where do I start? How much for a kit and what kind of kit should i start off with? Are they easy to put on my ride? How do batteries work with hydraulics and how many do i need and with a hydraulic kits is there some kind of manual for setting it up or do i just have to kind someone who knows what they are doing? thanks

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Originally posted by shorty004@Aug 15 2006, 08:25 AM~5971301
I got a 1984 pontiac bonneville that needs hydraulics. Where do I start? How much for a kit and what kind of kit should i start off with? Are they easy to put on my ride? How do batteries work with hydraulics and how many do i need and with a hydraulic kits is there some kind of manual for setting it up or do i just have to kind someone who knows what they are doing?  thanks
go to coolcars.org or prohopper.com or xtremehydraulics.com

as far as batteries, the power your motors on your pumps. the more you have, faster you go up. i will be runnin 8 batteries to 2 cce pumps. i would suggest the same.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Originally posted by Kadillac G@Aug 15 2006, 08:56 AM~5971464
go to coolcars.org  or prohopper.com  or xtremehydraulics.com

as far as batteries, the power your motors on your pumps. the more you have, faster you go up. i will be runnin 8 batteries to 2 cce pumps. i would suggest the same.
:nono: pro-hopper :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Originally posted by FROSTY90@Aug 15 2006, 02:29 PM~5973415
:nono:  pro-hopper  :cheesy:
Ya buddy ph industries

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
Well first you get a gal. Then you wait till it gets hard.. gentle roll the rubber on the penis then insert into the vaginia.. :cool: What else you want to know...

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Aug 15 2006, 08:39 PM~5975683
Well first you get a gal. Then you wait till it gets hard.. gentle roll the rubber on the penis then insert into the vaginia.. :cool:  What else you want to know...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Aug 15 2006, 06:39 PM~5975683
Well first you get a gal. Then you wait till it gets hard.. gentle roll the rubber on the penis then pump the shit out of the vaginia.. :cool:  What else you want to know...

there a fix it now that's more realistic when u a virgin :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Aug 16 2006, 01:39 AM~5975683
Well first you get a gal. Then you wait till it gets hard.. gentle roll the rubber on the penis then insert into the vaginia.. :cool:  What else you want to know...
HAHAHAHAHA :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
What.. You also have to place your finger in her ass while you lick the couch.. It makes then cum much faster. That way you do not have to stay down there that long.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
:uh: nice ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts