LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3341 - 3360 of 3400 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
image.jpg
Alright guys, I'm going to try and make this the last time this is done. I'm selling my "lowrider" brand lowrider bike. Custom filled tank, cut seat post, and custom fender. All the work was done by me and Jason C. from USO phoenix. Majority of parts are flat twisted. Square twisted are as follows: handlebars w/ birdcages, gooseneck, cut kickstand (with rubber cap :D), front fender brackets w/ birdcages, bb cups (done by Dtwist), and custom headset cups (also done by Dtwist), cranks with birdcage pedals, grips, and sprocket. Has 144 spoke baby daytons and 16" continental kit w/ flat twisted bracket, custom flat twisted plaque bracket. The color is "synergy" green and was painted by me. Custom pin striping done by a personal friend Ron Hernandez…..

Great bike, I love it to death but, I don't show it anymore so it's time to go……. Sadly

Either pm me or feel free to call after3:00. Text me whenever 602-376-8000 for prices or for pictures

I am willing to part out, but frame fender and light must go together, but please, NO LOW BALLERS!

thanks for reading, Surferboy-870

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
View attachment 1024673
Alright guys, I'm going to try and make this the last time this is done. I'm selling my "lowrider" brand lowrider bike. Custom filled tank, cut seat post, and custom fender. All the work was done by me and Jason C. from USO phoenix. Majority of parts are flat twisted. Square twisted are as follows: handlebars w/ birdcages, gooseneck, cut kickstand (with rubber cap :D), front fender brackets w/ birdcages, bb cups (done by Dtwist), and custom headset cups (also done by Dtwist), cranks with birdcage pedals, grips, and sprocket. Has 144 spoke baby daytons and 16" continental kit w/ flat twisted bracket, custom flat twisted plaque bracket. The color is "synergy" green and was painted by me. Custom pin striping done by a personal friend Ron Hernandez…..

Great bike, I love it to death but, I don't show it anymore so it's time to go……. Sadly

Either pm me or feel free to call after3:00. Text me whenever 602-376-8000 for prices or for pictures

I am willing to part out, but frame fender and light must go together, but please, NO LOW BALLERS!

thanks for reading, Surferboy-870
Wassup uso how you been?

·
Peoples Champ !
1,121 Posts
Whatup Fellas.......

·
SCRAPIN THEM PEDALS HARD
15,887 Posts

·
Peoples Champ !
1,121 Posts
idk.... im still waiting to see all the heavy hitters and what thier comming out with... i just wanna hit up a show and catch up with the homies

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
Guadalupe is the 1st of feb, we moved out date to the 13th of April

·
SCRAPIN THEM PEDALS HARD
15,887 Posts
BRAND NEW ITEMS 2 32 TWISTED SPOKE 20INCH RIMS 2 20INCH WHITEWALLS 2 TUBES 4 TWISTED RING TRIMS +++ ALL ITEMS NEW N NEVER USED+++ PACKAGE DEAL $300 PLUS SHIP PM ME FOR PICS

3341 - 3360 of 3400 Posts