LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

3361 - 3380 of 3400 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
tonyoO is back??? Yo Joey naw nothing new, been struggling. Start a new job soon then I'll be back with 3 new riders. Got crazy ideas just no wsy to fund them.

·
Peoples Champ !
1,121 Posts
tonyoO is back??? Yo Joey naw nothing new, been struggling. Start a new job soon then I'll be back with 3 new riders. Got crazy ideas just no wsy to fund them.
Paz is king , whatup Raul.... we gotta meet up at a show and check out what people are building out there....

·
SCRAPIN THEM PEDALS HARD
15,887 Posts
Hehehe

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Anyone know rather its true ,or not, that the March 29TH LRM show is Glendale is already sold out of exhibitor spaces? I read this online but wasn't sure if it was true since they also had a registration day of option.

·
Peoples Champ !
1,121 Posts
Anyone know rather its true ,or not, that the March 29TH LRM show is Glendale is already sold out of exhibitor spaces? I read this online but wasn't sure if it was true since they also had a registration day of option.
I need a wristband from you...... :)

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
I need a wristband from you...... :)
If I had a wristband. looks like show is sold out as saw this on facebook. "[h=5]Richard Ochoa[/h]February 17https://www.facebook.com/richard.ochoa.92?fref=ts#

Thank you to all the Car Clubs and Independents in selling out exhibitor spaces for the 2014 Arizona Supershow! We wish we could fit everyone but want to invite you to join our exhibitors for this incredible Event! You may purchase advance discount tickets at the University of Phoenix Stadium Box Office or go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/19004C3BA20B75E5 "

·
"HellBoy"
1,548 Posts
So a.venue that holds thousands of people and cars is sold out to what 700 entries Smh. I lnow what show i can cross off my list of shows to attend this year.

·
Peoples Champ !
1,121 Posts
So a.venue that holds thousands of people and cars is sold out to what 700 entries Smh. I lnow what show i can cross off my list of shows to attend this year.
more than likely they only can afford to hold it at the small parking lot which leaves no room.... they should just back to the state fair grounds where there was tons of space....

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
Yes its true.......

3361 - 3380 of 3400 Posts