LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend wants $2k OBO for his bike, display incuded.
Someone here must have a pic of it. If not, I'll post pics up tomorrow night.
Full show bike, with murals, pinstriping, hydraulics, scissor lift box with a system. Everything is chrome, gold, or painted. Real nice bike.

Display is fully upholstered, turntable for bike (chrome plated), plexiglass mirrors, and neon lights.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Wow! I didint know he was selling this bike! The second owner bought it off of the origninal owner Gabriel Sandoval. I think that $2,000 is a steal for the bike. Hey we would like to keep this bike in the club so whom ever buys it hit us up.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Tears Of a Clown was one of the First Lowrider Trikes in Finest to get on the front cover of LRB Magazine. I think one of the Top three Lowrider Trikes in the nation. For $2,000 man thats a steel if I had $2,000 I would have bought that Trike from him to. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Jan 11 2004, 10:22 AM
Wow! I didint know he was selling this bike! The second owner bought it off of the origninal owner Gabriel Sandoval. I think that $2,000 is a steal for the bike. Hey we would like to keep this bike in the club so whom ever buys it hit us up.

thanks for posting up the pic.
the new owner, jesse, is still from finest kreations, he just wants to buy a car. he also has a kid on the way. :)
im sure who ever buys this bike will surely get there moneys worth when they win all the "best trike" awards and money.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
you know how much more pussy i woulda got in Jr. high if i had rode up on that... the bike is phat!

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
Originally posted by lunch_box2k1@Jan 11 2004, 03:39 PM
i would buy it if i had 2 g's
same but i would rather buy this

:biggrin: :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Originally posted by the_cat+Feb 2 2004, 07:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_cat @ Feb 2 2004, 07:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lunch_box2k1@Jan 11 2004, 03:39 PM
i would buy it if i had 2 g's
same but i would rather buy this

:biggrin: :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
she looks tyght. Who ever she is, today is my b-dy, so i will be getting something similar to that today lol

oh by the way reall pimps dont need to by dat. :biggrin: :puffin:

Last edited by EnchantedDrmzCEO at Feb 5 2004, 07:56 PM

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by downclown@Feb 12 2004, 01:35 PM
hey what city u guys from i could probaly buy that hit me back up befor it sells
The owner of that bike is in AZ! And we would like for anyone who buys the bike to keep it within our club you know so we can keep the movement going. Trust me if I had the $$$ it would be mine. $2000.00 is a steal with the display WOW the display alone is $2000.00. :0

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey wuz up do you think if i get the bike i live down here in los angeles maybe i can start a chapter of finecreations over here so that it gets bigger because i no in order to get the bike you want it to stay in the club and stuff

write back

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by downclown@Feb 14 2004, 09:47 PM
hey wuz up do you think if i get the bike i live down here in los angeles maybe i can start a chapter of finecreations over here so that it gets bigger because i no in order to get the bike you want it to stay in the club and stuff

write back
Hey to be honest with you, I think Tears of A Clown was purchased by someone already but I could be totally wrong, but as for anyone who buys the bike we would encourage them to be in FinestKreations as well. But if you are interested and want to start a project just let me know and i can get you going the right direction. :biggrin: :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts