LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where to get tech info on reinforcing a frame, (body on perferably but body off ok) also all other tech sites will come in handy not just for me but anyone wanting to more knowledge. Thanks for any help, by the way yes I have read all the tech info on here.

·
Registered
382 Posts
well ask for some pix and info from LiL members thats all i can help you with besides theres some pix at high-calibercustoms.com

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by Day Day@Jan 9 2004, 05:49 PM
well ask for some pix and info from LiL members thats all i can help you with besides theres some pix at high-calibercustoms.com
:thumbsup: We will get a bunch more pictures up soon. Three more frames and two more body on frame reinforcements are getting done right now.

www.hi-calibercustoms.com

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by R2DJ4U@Jan 10 2004, 12:42 AM
Can anyone tell me where to get tech info on reinforcing a frame, (body on perferably but body off ok) also all other tech sites will come in handy not just for me but anyone wanting to more knowledge. Thanks for any help, by the way yes I have read all the tech info on here.
it's not how thick plates you choose to go with like ALOT of dudes think, it's HOW you do it...
heres how i did my frame:
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?a...3bc6dafe995e77f

1 - 4 of 4 Posts