LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS BROKE THE OTHER DAY BUT I NEEDED TO MAKE A NITROUS BOTTLE FOR MY INTEGRA SO I MAD MY OWN IT I CAM OUT GINUWINEHERE IS HOW I DID IT:

MATERIALS:
1. ONE BIC INK PEN THE CHEAPS ONES U GET FROM PEOPLE AT SCHOOL
2. X ACTO KNIFE
3.SMALL BRASS TUBE

OK TAKE A PIN AND BITE THE PART THAT U WRITE WITH TO REMOVE THE INK THINGY THEN WHEN U ARE DONE WITH THAT MEASURE ABOUT A INCH UP AND TAKE THE XACTO KNIFE AND HEAT IT WITH A TORCH OR LIGHTER TO GIVE U A CLEAN CUT DONT USE A DREMEL CUZ THEY ARE TO BIG AND U MIGHT F UP SOME PINS BUT AFTER THAT TAKE A DRILL PUT A SMALL DRILL BIT ON IT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE PIPE U BOUGHT AND DRILL A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PIN CAP THEN CUT THE PIPE TO A LENGHT THAT IS SMALL AND GLUE IT IN THE HOLE WITH ABOT A 2/16 OF IT STICKING OUT , AND FOR THE BOTTOM OF THE TANK USE PUTTY TO FILL IN THE HOLE AND SAND IT TO IT FLAT ON THAT END THEN CUT A VERY SMALL SCREW AND GLUE IT ON TO THE END OF THE PIPE AND DO SOME OTHER DETIAL SHIT IF U WANT THEN PRIME IT AND PAINT IT VOLLA U HAVE U A NITROUS TANK AND U DIDNT SPEND SHIT FOR THE ONE DETAIL MASTERS SELL

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
I got a whole lot of small toy fire extinguishers that I use.. For a minute I had nitrous lines and bottles in the back of every car I made including lowriders till I found out I only have 2 bottles left! :0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts