LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lucky dog! I’ve always dreamed of getting a OG Wells setup and getting to go see my grandma when I picked it up. She literally lives down the block from him. Always figured if I did like a 57 or 58 or something I’d have to get one. But like Ted said folks wanna jump and hop. I got a 64 SS rag and people wanna see it move not make a beautiful scream (more of a whine) while going up slowly lol. Trying to decide if my trey SS rag needs a aircraft setup.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice. I love the old school stuff and I’m old school at heart. Does anybody know what kind of lowrider Ted Wells has? Also has anybody bought a 15” color bar from him? How much does he charge?
I have a 15.5" color bar, I like it, it fits great in my Impala. Buy a color bar and ask him what hes building.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ted has had many cars and is currently working on a 60
Cool. Looking forward to getting another color bar from him. I used to have one but didn’t get it from Ted Wells himself. I traded a set of used True Spokes for them. I want one with the fading lights like this one. Don’t care for the ones where all the lights always blink at the same time.

·
I got the wildstyle
Instragram: Kiloz_One
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool. Looking forward to getting another color bar from him. I used to have one but didn’t get it from Ted Wells himself. I traded a set of used True Spokes for them. I want one with the fading lights like this one. Don’t care for the ones where all the lights always blink at the same time.

I have a 15.5" color bar, I think I show it in my video for a moment at the end of the first part of the Ted Wells series.

·
I got the wildstyle
Instragram: Kiloz_One
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for the homie Ted, he sent me that last of my stuff out this week. He calls on a regular just to see how things are going. Good dude no issues. If you need aircraft hydraulics keep him in mind.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts