1,511 Posts
Originally posted by cadillac_pimpin@Nov 24 2008, 07:57 AM~12240988

:biggrin: i didn't win anything but it was fun as hell

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Originally posted by lowlife-biker@Nov 24 2008, 11:36 AM~12242370
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
i saw juan gotti walking by me when they were announcing the awards. he had his frame, thats how i recognized him

oh and i met the real juan gotti and got his autograph, along with low g, carolyn, and Lil Rob

·
Registered
718 Posts
Nice Pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by 81.7.TX.@Nov 24 2008, 09:24 AM~12241113
Great Pics!!  :biggrin:
preciate you telling homeboy not to to be walking on the displays...thats a real memeber right there!! lol
Glad you guys made it out....i had a good time! I do again apologise for being out and about...
Just let me know when your ready!! preciate them supplies!

fucking everything took forever....everyone was tired as fuck!! no one even really clapped at the ceromony....lol had a great tim kicking it with all the car show/layitlow homies!!!

hop was fun as chit! thanks for Aron for running that errand for me! BIG up to ANGELITOS for putting it down!

congrats to Mark C for his best of show win!!
:worship: STILL UNDEFEATED!! HOW MUCH CHEESE IS THAT ALREADY AGAIN FOR BEST OF SHOWS!!! lol
congrats to Rocky C for his 1st place Semi win! wich was the hardest,cuz everyone was a SEMI....lol
:worship:

shout out to KK for the personal tour of the bad ass truck and the exclusive walk through! ;)
really wanted to hit up hooters G, i had a headache from hell! congrats on yalls win as well!

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Originally posted by show-bound@Nov 24 2008, 01:39 PM~12242883
preciate you telling homeboy not to to be walking on the displays...thats a real memeber right there!!  lol
Glad you guys made it out....i had a good time! I do again apologise for being out and about...
Just let me know when your ready!! preciate them supplies!

Aint no thing homie!! Hit me up with anything you might be needing. I come across alot of supplies so LMK. Gotta get together again post up and chill. Send Juan on some errands so us grown folks can talk!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

Came all the way from San Fernando for the show :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Exclusive Prez
3,281 Posts
loving the pics, thanks for sharing!!! looks gooooooooooooooood, nice bikes out there :cool:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts