LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a taste of the 30" telescopic rear cylinders that we are making....
My Machinest is garenting them not to bend!!!!




Give me some input and he will be on here to answer any size questions.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
were those screwed in before they were welded or are they just welded on? and what is the price going to be like "pinky " just spent 575 on a set of v max.what is the nominal pipe size of the largest stage? 3"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
688 Posts
hey man the end cap is welded in no threads there are 7/16 45deg angle bevels for weld on both there is no way that any pump made by any one could make enough pressure to break that appart....there is a 16th slipped down inside thre for localtion as well that help strength..........is that 3 inch the out side diameter of the bigger tube or the piston size...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by CrazyCutlas@Aug 13 2005, 10:53 PM~3613370
hey man the end cap is welded in no threads there are 7/16 45deg angle bevels for weld on both there is no way that any pump made by any one could make enough pressure to break that appart....there is a 16th slipped down inside thre for localtion as well that help strength..........is that 3 inch the out side diameter of the bigger tube or the piston size...........
I THINK V MAX TOLD US IT WAS 3 INCH OD ON THE TUBE. AND WITH THAT MUCH WELD THEY SHOULDN'T LEAK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,696 Posts
git r done :biggrin: i need a new pair..hurry up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
0.0034xd2(squared)xL

d=3" diamiter pipe squared x
L=length of cylinder(1st stage moves what 10 inches?)

there is your formula for volume in gallons.


i would think the pumps mounted tanks to the rear and thepump mounted on a 45deg angle allowing the fluid to keep the head submerged in fluid as the rear of the car elevates would be best :thumbsup:

let us know on a price too please .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
I need some :0 I know I had talked to you all about them before. Hook me up. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
Mitch I'm gettin a set right. Remember u love me not James :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
688 Posts
hey all i am workin on it all i can hey timdog man we need to talk somthing out bout a frame too and some other things,.,,,.......and nikki yanno i love u and to keep james at bay i make him some and make u some too heheheh but tim hollor at me and i see what specs u might want unlike all the other peeps who make cyliders if i make anyone cyliders i will listen for a persona preference on what u would like but man i wish u all could see what kinda work i have on my plate as it is and i wnat to make u all the sweetest setup around and make the corp. look like the shit they are cause i am a regular wrokin guy like u all that want the best..........nikki find out bout if the front u are using i got u what ever ....and time hit me um we make a sweet deal ......heheeh keep up the positive post and ideas.....thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by CrazyCutlas@Aug 15 2005, 04:56 PM~3627648
hey all i am workin on it all i can hey timdog man we need to talk somthing out bout a frame too and some other things,.,,,.......and nikki yanno i love u and to keep james at bay i make him some and make u some too heheheh but tim hollor at me and i see what specs u might want unlike all the other peeps who make cyliders if i make anyone cyliders i will listen for a persona preference on what u would like but man i wish u all could see what kinda work i have on my plate as it is and i wnat to make u all the sweetest setup around and make the corp. look like the shit they are cause i am a regular wrokin guy like u all that want the best..........nikki find out bout if the front u are using i got u what ever ....and time hit me um we make a sweet deal ......heheeh keep up the positive post and ideas.....thanks

Yeah I have 2 frames to do now, but I would be ready to do another in a couple months. :biggrin: But I would like to get some of these telescopics from you. :biggrin: Side port would be the best. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by stupidGBODIES@Aug 13 2005, 10:23 PM~3613164
were those screwed in before they were welded or are they just welded on? and what is the price going to be like "pinky " just spent 575 on a set of v max.what is the nominal pipe size of the largest stage? 3"
Are you talkin about ''PINKY"" from Pinky's tire and wheel out of El Monte'.........

Because i made his.....500.00 for the pair 3'' I.D 35'' fully extended and those things use alot of oil...............
 

·
Member # 1,077
Joined
·
22,645 Posts
hey yellow amigo you can take those 100 dollar bils and shove them!



















right into my wallett im really broke !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 15 2005, 09:49 PM~3630420
Are you talkin about ''PINKY"" from Pinky's tire and wheel out of El Monte'.........

Because i made his.....500.00 for the pair  3'' I.D 35'' fully extended and those things use alot of oil...............
no sir .....i was talkin about the monte from ohio .

but where has that car been at haven't seen it in the videos lately
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by juandik@Aug 15 2005, 11:35 PM~3632913
no sir .....i was talkin about the monte from ohio .

but where has that car been at haven't seen it in the videos lately
OWNERS ON VACATION FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS...DON'T TRIP THOUGH ;) ,IT'LL BE BACK SOON ENOUGH
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 15 2005, 08:49 PM~3630420
Are you talkin about ''PINKY"" from Pinky's tire and wheel out of El Monte'.........

Because i made his.....500.00 for the pair  3'' I.D 35'' fully extended and those things use alot of oil...............
Does he use a standard tank on his rear pumps or are they custom made larger ones?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 16 2005, 12:22 AM~3633684
OWNERS ON VACATION FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS...DON'T TRIP THOUGH  ;) ,IT'LL BE BACK SOON ENOUGH
i seen it the other day tony has it kicking inside the shopt til pinky is back from mexico lol :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,314 Posts
Hey Paul have Mitch give me call. I need some powder coat :biggrin: And got a question for him.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top