LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ON CRAIGSLIST.............. :biggrin: ....Daitons reall nice but the brand is Luxor but there missing the Roadster...........come on .....WTF......... :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pts/921683089.html :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Dec 4 2008, 09:13 PM~12341120
:roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:
x1000

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
:twak: :buttkick:

Buy them Rob before someone beats you to them. :biggrin:

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:biggrin: .......all the post is missing is the "Zenith chips on them caps" and It would be all legit............ :biggrin: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Originally posted by DanielDucati@Dec 5 2008, 06:38 PM~12348431
:biggrin: .......all the post is missing is the "Zenith chips on them caps" and It would be all legit............ :biggrin:  :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Man on a mission
54,029 Posts
THIS RIMS HAVE BRAND NEW TIRES WHITH THE WHITE WALLS
THE BRAND IS LUXOR
THE ONLY PROBLE IS THAT 1 HAS A SMALL SCRACH AND IM MISSING ONE OF THE ROADSTERS
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL MY CELL PHONE AT {480}319-0473 ASK 4 LUPE IF I DONT ANSWER LEAV ME A MESSAGE
:uh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.