LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I got one of these some years ago. Painted it metalflake green with ivory top and gold foil fo the trim. Setup s like on the lindbergs and: yes it's diecast - but I flipped mine on the roof several times. Will post a video when i'm back home - I'm at work right now.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
awesome man. once again what is that music? would you be able to get a pic of the controller? how many motors and switchs does it have?

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Aug 25 2003, 03:25 PM
awesome man. once again what is that music?
cool video. Must be a youngsta, cuz EVERYONE knows that it's Latin Alliance with War doing a remix of "Lowrider"

I looked it up, it's from 1991-fuck i'm old.

K. Diaz

Last edited by BigPoppa at Aug 25 2003, 03:28 PM

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Aug 25 2003, 03:25 PM
awesome man. once again what is that music? would you be able to get a pic of the controller? how many motors and switchs does it have?
it's got two motors and two switches - just like the Lindberg models - pretty simple. But always remember: it's a DIECAST - and it FLIPS!

Soundtrack is: Latin Alliance - "Lowrider". Go get it - I like the MellowManAce's part the best .. *LOL* ;)

Cheers!

Last edited by asco1 at Aug 25 2003, 03:34 PM

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Aug 25 2003, 03:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Aug 25 2003, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Aug 25 2003, 03:25 PM
awesome man. once again what is that music?
cool video. Must be a youngsta, cuz EVERYONE knows that it's Latin Alliance with War doing a remix of "Lowrider"

I looked it up, it's from 1991-fuck i'm old.

K. Diaz[/b][/quote]
Big P - how old are you? ;) - naw - seriously! ....

·
Registered
434 Posts
Not any more. I am at the library rite now. I have to wate till my mom gets my twin brother and I a new computer. And the put a new chip in for a dsl connection.

-twin

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
I got one but I destroyed the chassis, put the car on a cut up 62 impala Amt chassis, put 63 impala interior in it, cut out the side tints, and put the hoppin hydros puple and gold wheels on it and put it on the shelf. It looks pretty cool too. I got a pic of it if somebody would give me an e-mail address to post it up by! ;)

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Aug 25 2003, 08:51 PM
I got one but I destroyed the chassis, put the car on a cut up 62 impala Amt chassis, put 63 impala interior in it, cut out the side tints, and put the hoppin hydros puple and gold wheels on it and put it on the shelf. It looks pretty cool too. I got a pic of it if somebody would give me an e-mail address to post it up by! ;)
[email protected]

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Aug 25 2003, 08:51 PM
I got one but I destroyed the chassis, put the car on a cut up 62 impala Amt chassis, put 63 impala interior in it, cut out the side tints, and put the hoppin hydros puple and gold wheels on it and put it on the shelf.  It looks pretty cool too.  I got a pic of it if somebody would give me an e-mail address to post it up by! ;)
Here it is

1 - 20 of 30 Posts